• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New and RP veteran from Chatango. Send help and let's be friends.

Virzue

Cerulean King
Hey everyone, I'm new and have a week to spare. If anyone is looking for a roleplay that is rather simple but detailed, feel free to message me. If you are looking for a long-term roleplay, I am not the right person for you because I am about to leave on a business trip starting next month.

I am a 3rd-person POV rper. Semi and para are preferred. Grammar standards are what I follow.

If you don't want to rp, drop a message to say hello and I'll get back to you (if I figure out how to use this forum thing).

Preference is male, but I swing both ways.

Character overall is a stoical CEO who doesn't have time for anyone. Basic, I know I know. Give me slack.

Talk to you soon. Amor y adieu.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back