New and looking for things to do

Nightwisher

And don't you dare go hollow....
Hello! I'm new to the RPN but not new to role playing. I'm looking for people to chat with and role play with so hit me up if you want to a new face, so to speak. I'm usually down for role playing just about anything, so just let me know if you need or want anyone.

Hey there Nightwisher Nightwisher and welcome to RPNation.

You may wish to check out the FAQ since many commonly asked questions by new members are answered there. :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk Thank you so much!

The Mechanist The Mechanist Thank you! I'm honestly into about everything. I have a specific character I love to role play and she deals best in futuristic and/or fantasy war, but I have a wide range of characters that fit about every single genre there is. I love romance but I enjoy dark and deep role plays as well. I'll be sure to check everything out!

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hello! I'm new to the RPN but not new to role playing. I'm looking for people to chat with and role play with so hit me up if you want to a new face, so to speak. I'm usually down for role playing just about anything, so just let me know if you need or want anyone.
Welcome to the site fam, good luck finding a little group to rp with. And ey, if ya ever wanna rp you can try to hit me up and if I got time I'll more than likely be able to rp

Hi, I am also new to this website, though I got the account last year, I just now got back to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back