• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New and looking for roleplay partners and friends!

RainbowHippo

Hey! I'm new here, and also kinda to roleplay sites in general. So I'm sorry if I'm not that good... ^-^;

Anyway, I usually do Fanatasy, Modern, and Fandom. I have quite a few characters I already have and would like to use, and then new ones I'd like to make and use for different Fandoms <:3

KneelingAngel said:
I have no clue, what are you thinking about?
Hm, I'm not sure o-o;

Like, I have some characters but not plots? Also I don't know who to use since I want to make sure they fit your characters and the story ^-^;

What kind of characters do you have? We can base the story on that and I can make my character on the story

Je suis Charlie

I have a lot actually... I have a moon princess, a witch, a cat demon, a mer-folk, a sun/plant fairy, a few vampires, a demon or two of a species I made a loooong time ago, normal humans. They all have different personalites too. So I guess it depends what kind of story you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back