• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New and looking for 1x1 roleplays

t e t z e l

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm a bit new to RP Nation and I have been craving romance RPs for a while now! Heres a bit about me and what I prefer

- I'm 18+ so please be 18+ too.
- I can range from 1-3 paragraphs but I typically do 1-2
- I can do mxf and fxf (I feel most comfortable playing as female but we can double up if you'd like!)
- I'm a bit shy and straight forward person ooc so I don't really initiate ooc but am very willing to do so if prompted or need to say something
- I do multiple types of roleplay such as fantasy, realistic, etc. so don't be afraid to suggest things
- I LIVE in angst so a lot of my characters have this

I have a few plots in mind so I'll put them below and if you have questions, suggestions, or interest feel free to PM me!

The kingdom of Deis, one of the biggest kingdoms of many to have a balanced mixture of humanoid species that are all welcome that are united under two human monarchs and their three human children, two daughters and a son.The cities were always bustling with life and activity, no one ever being left out or discriminated (though sometimes there were a few incidents). Y/C is a young knight in training (whatever species/gender you want) and often comes to one of the many taverns in the capital city. There is a young kitsune female (M/C) who loves coming to the tavern because of its lively atmosphere and has been coming there for several years despite rarely drinking. Y/C and M/C ended up becoming good friends over the years, sharing stories with each other, with Y/C knowing little to nothing about M/C while M/C delighted in hearing about their tales as a knight in training. They were a bit of a chaotic pair, M/C always trying to drag Y/C on adventures.

One day, M/C stopped coming to the bar. Which was very disappointing especially because it was only a few nights later, Y/C became an official knight of the palace to protect the eldest princess, a position to be very hard to get and very honored. In the end, they never saw her in the tavern again before heading to the palace to live there and do their job. However, when he meets the eldest princess, he’s astounded. The princess is almost identical to the M/C to the point he was sure that it was her because she was oddly covering up her ears with a hooded shawl and wearing a ball gown that supposedly hid her tails.

MUSE A and B were teenage sweethearts. It was love at first sight except that they avoided their feelings until they finally made it official in eleventh grade and continued up to senior year. However MUSE A decided that this small town wasn’t enough for him and decided to move to a big city where he could make something of himself. He didn’t really consider MUSE B, who didn’t want to leave, and they had a devastating break-up. Fast forward to four years later and he actually did it! He became something (You choose) as a mini vacation he decides to come back home for a while. He finally comes home, and on the first day while he’s out getting coffee who does he run into? MUSE B, who still lives there and is just as beautiful as ever except… she’s got two four year old's latched onto her leg. Of course he automatically assumes the children are Muse B's, and of course he’s right. And of course it goes right over his head that it’s actually his kids before asking; ‘who’s the father?’ and of course Muse B can’t tell him because it would ruin everything and she’s still heartbroken and in love so she lies and says their MUSE C's children (her roommate that I can play) and before you know it MUSE A actually finds out that the children are his and he’s gonna want to step up but Muse B doesn’t want him to. Now Muse A has to choose between trying to get back in Muse B's life and raising his children or to continue his job and abandon the three.

We can double up with this one

Charlotte was the queen bee; the bitch at the top of the food chain at the local high school that seemed untouchable. No one stood a chance against her and her clique of popular girls. Many students envied, adored, and hated her all at the same time but all would kill to have the power she has. She could walk out of the class and no teacher dared to stop her because her parents were head of the school board. No one put up a fight when she was cutting in the lunch lines, bullying the weaker cliques, or yelling at someone for simply bumping into her in the hallway. She was the alpha of the student body and wouldn’t hesitate to take out those who found themselves in her way.

Then the accident happened.

Charlotte and her family were tragically involved in a car accident. Her family didn’t survive and she was put in a small coma. She sustained a serious head injury and woke up two weeks later. She had an injured arm and Everything seemed fine physically. However the main problem was revealed when she woke up; she had no memory of anything before then. It was as if she was reset to a brand new person.

Of course all that time in the hospital meant none of her classmates knew about her case of amnesia. Her clique was more of those who managed to get, at most, arms length with her but they didn’t really care enough to visit while they fought for the spot at the top in her absence. With Charlotte gone, it was all the school could focus on and the school was fighting for order. Muse B was a classmate that had the ‘luck’ to be in all her classes (up to you what clique or type of student he was). He never really associated with Charlotte but was one day tasked with bringing her missed class work when the school got news she was conscious without realizing that she had amnesia. When Muse B gets there he finds a shell of the popular demoness. What does he do? Whatever he does, he ends up coming back regularly whether out sympathy or just curiosity of this new side of her.

Hi! I'm a bit new to RP Nation and I have been craving romance RPs for a while now! Heres a bit about me and what I prefer

- I'm 18+ so please be 18+ too.
- I can range from 1-3 paragraphs but I typically do 1-2
- I can do mxf and fxf (I feel most comfortable playing as female but we can double up if you'd like!)
- I'm a bit shy and straight forward person ooc so I don't really initiate ooc but am very willing to do so if prompted or need to say something
- I do multiple types of roleplay such as fantasy, realistic, etc. so don't be afraid to suggest things
- I LIVE in angst so a lot of my characters have this

I have a few plots in mind so I'll put them below and if you have questions, suggestions, or interest feel free to PM me!

The kingdom of Deis, one of the biggest kingdoms of many to have a balanced mixture of humanoid species that are all welcome that are united under two human monarchs and their three human children, two daughters and a son.The cities were always bustling with life and activity, no one ever being left out or discriminated (though sometimes there were a few incidents). Y/C is a young knight in training (whatever species/gender you want) and often comes to one of the many taverns in the capital city. There is a young kitsune female (M/C) who loves coming to the tavern because of its lively atmosphere and has been coming there for several years despite rarely drinking. Y/C and M/C ended up becoming good friends over the years, sharing stories with each other, with Y/C knowing little to nothing about M/C while M/C delighted in hearing about their tales as a knight in training. They were a bit of a chaotic pair, M/C always trying to drag Y/C on adventures.

One day, M/C stopped coming to the bar. Which was very disappointing especially because it was only a few nights later, Y/C became an official knight of the palace to protect the eldest princess, a position to be very hard to get and very honored. In the end, they never saw her in the tavern again before heading to the palace to live there and do their job. However, when he meets the eldest princess, he’s astounded. The princess is almost identical to the M/C to the point he was sure that it was her because she was oddly covering up her ears with a hooded shawl and wearing a ball gown that supposedly hid her tails.

MUSE A and B were teenage sweethearts. It was love at first sight except that they avoided their feelings until they finally made it official in eleventh grade and continued up to senior year. However MUSE A decided that this small town wasn’t enough for him and decided to move to a big city where he could make something of himself. He didn’t really consider MUSE B, who didn’t want to leave, and they had a devastating break-up. Fast forward to four years later and he actually did it! He became something (You choose) as a mini vacation he decides to come back home for a while. He finally comes home, and on the first day while he’s out getting coffee who does he run into? MUSE B, who still lives there and is just as beautiful as ever except… she’s got two four year old's latched onto her leg. Of course he automatically assumes the children are Muse B's, and of course he’s right. And of course it goes right over his head that it’s actually his kids before asking; ‘who’s the father?’ and of course Muse B can’t tell him because it would ruin everything and she’s still heartbroken and in love so she lies and says their MUSE C's children (her roommate that I can play) and before you know it MUSE A actually finds out that the children are his and he’s gonna want to step up but Muse B doesn’t want him to. Now Muse A has to choose between trying to get back in Muse B's life and raising his children or to continue his job and abandon the three.

We can double up with this one

Charlotte was the queen bee; the bitch at the top of the food chain at the local high school that seemed untouchable. No one stood a chance against her and her clique of popular girls. Many students envied, adored, and hated her all at the same time but all would kill to have the power she has. She could walk out of the class and no teacher dared to stop her because her parents were head of the school board. No one put up a fight when she was cutting in the lunch lines, bullying the weaker cliques, or yelling at someone for simply bumping into her in the hallway. She was the alpha of the student body and wouldn’t hesitate to take out those who found themselves in her way.

Then the accident happened.

Charlotte and her family were tragically involved in a car accident. Her family didn’t survive and she was put in a small coma. She sustained a serious head injury and woke up two weeks later. She had an injured arm and Everything seemed fine physically. However the main problem was revealed when she woke up; she had no memory of anything before then. It was as if she was reset to a brand new person.

Of course all that time in the hospital meant none of her classmates knew about her case of amnesia. Her clique was more of those who managed to get, at most, arms length with her but they didn’t really care enough to visit while they fought for the spot at the top in her absence. With Charlotte gone, it was all the school could focus on and the school was fighting for order. Muse B was a classmate that had the ‘luck’ to be in all her classes (up to you what clique or type of student he was). He never really associated with Charlotte but was one day tasked with bringing her missed class work when the school got news she was conscious without realizing that she had amnesia. When Muse B gets there he finds a shell of the popular demoness. What does he do? Whatever he does, he ends up coming back regularly whether out sympathy or just curiosity of this new side of her.
Hi there! I would love to let you know please let me know!

Yo! I'm very interested in your "Ex x Ex with kids" story! I would love to rp with you, if you are interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back