• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New and Hunting for a Partner!

unknown 11

Hello! I'm new to this site, but not new to roleplay, and hoping to delve into the community here. A little bit about my rule preferences:
-Preferably 18+, it's more a comfort thing than anything else.
-I'm very chill, and can take my time to respond- if you're worried I'm taking too long, shoot me a message or bump the thread, I'll get the idea.
-Tend towards Semi-Lit to Lit; I'd say 3 paragraph min per character.
-OC and canon characters welcome
-Romance is fairly common in the RPs that I do, but not a must.
-Will do any pairing type of pairing (MxF, MxM, FxF) and I prefer to double up on characters.

I think that about covers it! So a few of the worlds/ideas I'd be into:
-Disney (like, literally ALL the Disney)
-Marvel/DC, mostly cinematic universe as that's what I'm most familiar with
-Harry Potter!! Because yes.
-Merlin
-Vampires/Werewolves/Shapeshifting (but PLEASE nothing Twilight based- more original mythology, video game, classic literature, etc)
-Up for Sci-fi (been craving a really good Star Wars RP for awhile)
-Zombie/Apocalypse
-Assassins Creed (been wanting to do one as I'm currently waist deep, head first into AC Origins rn)
So...yeah! I think that covers a bunch that I've been thinking on and feel free to mention any ideas you might be into as well! SO EXCITED! Thanks :P

Hey lovely! I’d love to maybe write with youu or at least consider it!!
I try my best to play female oc’s, my doubling skills are crap yet I feel like my side characters are just as great with less detail.
If maybe you’d wanna write something, let me know!!

Hey lovely! I’d love to maybe write with youu or at least consider it!!
I try my best to play female oc’s, my doubling skills are crap yet I feel like my side characters are just as great with less detail.
If maybe you’d wanna write something, let me know!!
I would so be interested, thank you for checking out my thread! Can you message me with any of your preferences and we can bounce some ideas back and forth?

Hey! I love doubling or having multiple characters and would love to do something zombie apocalypse related with you if you're willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back