New and actively seeking RP!

Hi All,

I am very excited to be a part of this site. I have been Roleplaying for 17 years and have been an active writer for far longer. I love detailed RPs and enjoy meeting new people from all over! I would love to write with you. I am open to all genres and all skill levels of RP and am passionate about in depth storylines and characters. I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo Spook

Welcome to the site! I hope you come to enjoy it here! If you have any questions or need some help with the site, feel free to ask me, mech or any of the mods.

Welcome to the site! I hope you come to enjoy it here! If you have any questions or need some help with the site, feel free to ask me, mech or any of the mods.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I think I've completed the 10 post requirement, what happens next?

Now you can post status updates and pm people. If you wanna find a roleplay I'd suggest looking in the "looking for players section" or placing an interest check in there ^-^

Hope this helped

Welcome to the site fren! :3
As MoonMoon says - If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back