• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New 1x1'r looking for partners.

Truthblade

I am the truth. Deal with it.
Hello, I am Truthblade. Up until now, I have been functioning exclusively in group roleplays. But now, I decided to give 1x1 rps a try. Things you should know:

• I would like a partner who won't disappear on me without explanation. I would rather be told why your leaving than spend the rest of my days wondering if I did something wrong.
  • I want someone who can contribute to the stories and lore I create.
  • Romance is not the first thing I dive in for, but I will not be opposed to going that route. (I only do MxF pairs though, with me usually playing the male).
  • If you want to create multiple characters, no problem.

Right now, I am in the mood for Fantasy Roleplay (I prefer Epic/High Fantasy btw) or Superhero Roleplay. If you are to, we might be able too cook something up.

I am also into these fandoms, if you would like to rp from them (note that I prefer rping in AUs)

Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra

Fire Emblem (My favorites are Elibe and Tellius, though Fateslandia would be nice)

Overwatch (I have not personally played it, but I have been following it for a while and I think I know enough to rp it)

Sonic the Hedgehog

Pokèmon

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Hello! I am Morie! I am looking for new rp partners. If your interested drop me a PM. Cool? Have a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back