• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never Normal - A Superhero Vigilante RP - OOC Headquarters

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites

jugglingoose.regular.png

OOC HEADQUARTERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! Now we're live. I still have to get the organizations up, but that's not necessary to your character creation. Begin!

Woot! Question, I imagine we don't want a lot of same powers, but are the powers of the NPCs still available? I was hoping to making a Super Speed Speedster, but have him completely untrained with his powers. If not thats totally cool too I'll come up with something.

DrCompton said:
Woot! Question, I imagine we don't want a lot of same powers, but are the powers of the NPCs still available? I was hoping to making a Super Speed Speedster, but have him completely untrained with his powers. If not thats totally cool too I'll come up with something.
Another speedster is fine! You can definetly make some duplicates of the NPC powers, they are NPCs after all. Hummingbird would love to see another Speedster. I would even encourage another character with Darkness Manipulation, like Umbra! It presents some fun opportunities.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Western is usually what I'm goin' for, but both works too 8o
i gotcha

are we using the chara skeleton you got in the sign up thread or are we free to create our own?

Rissa said:
i gotcha
are we using the chara skeleton you got in the sign up thread or are we free to create our own?
You have to include all the info in that skeleton, but otherwise, you are free to rearrange/code your own CS.

SO ACTUALLY -- I will not be filling out a character sheet for Ditch. They will be a secret and a story to unfold and it makes it alllllll the more fun! But I am also terrible at keeping secrets so if you bribe me with cookies who knows what you'll figure out.

DrCompton said:
OH NO MY ULTIMATE WEAKNESS HOW DID YOU EVER COME ACROSS IT

ditch is a buttface

AH DAMN. I'VE SPOILED THE WHOLE ROLEPLAY NOW. WE CAN CLOSE UP SHOP GUYS THERE'S NO REASON TO RP THIS ANYMORE

Akeira said:
Well, this is very nice. Definitely applying!
Hey, glad to see you here :D

The J]Hi Cloudy! I'll be applying. [/QUOTE] Yo! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17557-rissa/ said:
@Rissa[/URL] Poooowers oh mai (lmao im guiding you back to the ooc)

I've been wanting to test out that power from Mrs Peregrine's Home for the Strange (not that I've read it) -- the girl who weighs nothing, and has to walk around in heavy boots? I think that is the coolest shit. *shrug*

But uh.. you could always go for some sort of fun manipulation power. Or every superhero team needs some sort of tank, right? Also, the random page in superhero wiki definetly gets my thoughts up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back