• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Never forgetable journey

The small group descended a spiral stair case that was made of stone. This let out into tunnels that were clearly made into a under ground town. "Where are we?" Ellie asked. She was completely amazed by this. There were quite a few people walking around and it looked and seemed to function, as if this was completely normal. "This is what is left of the population of the town." The woman said simply.

"A chemical plant has melted down." She says. "I believe that's what they said. I'm not sure what really happened though." She added swiftly. Ellie nods looking in around and taking in the scenery around her.

He looked around. So this was where the townspeople were? He wondered how they would all survive. "Is there any place to rest? Me and Ellie came here on a quest..."

"I just need to eat some." Ellie says with a small smile. She liked that Leon was concerned about him. She enjoyed the attention he was giving her.

"Is there anything to eat?" He held her closely. He really cared about Ellie, and hoped one day, maybe they would be able to truly fall in love.

"Yes. I'll take you to get a good meal. It'll cost you a little," She says. Ellie nods leaning into Leon's warm touch. "I have some money. So that isn't a problem."

He nodded. "Lucky you. I don't have any form of currency. I didn't grow up in a town you know." He chuckled awkwardly. He never knew how to make a joke.

Ellie laughed, she thought he was amusing. "I get that." She smiled at him. She wasn't the best at taking jokes or knowing what to say after a joke. They fine reached the small diner where the three of them could get something to eat.

"I think we should eat. I can walk in. I'm feeling a lot better." Ellie kisses Leon's check lightly. "Enjoy the food. Every one knows where to find me if you need me." Says the women.

He let her down gently, and bowed at the woman. "Thank you. I am forever in your debt. Come on Ellie. You must eat." He held her hand and walked her in.

The two of them are shown to a small table just for two. The man that showed them to the table was black with a small afro and dark eyes, a little shorter than Leon. "What can i get for you to drink?" He asks. "We have water and beer." Kira give a small nod, she took a moment before she answered"water would be nice." Her throat still burnt from the fog outside that they were breathing in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back