• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Never forgetable journey

She pulled herself tighter to him. She could feel the energy coursing between and around them. It was lighting the whole the library up in different shades of blue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"I'm fine. I want to be with you." She said. She needed to be around him. She needed him to stay safe, she felt as if thier lives where more closely intertwined than ever before

"I know.. I..... love..... you too" She whispered too him. Thier was something real about that. She did love him. She wanted him to know that.

He smiled in joy and looked at the library. "There's the story. Its the one you told me."

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

She nodded. "Let's forget about the book. We need to figure out where the towns people are."

The town was still covered in that dense fog but because of the Sun it was easier to see through. The two of them could make out some building that were broken down with bored up windows. There were the sound of hushed voices coming from up aways. Ellie couldn't make out there words. "We should see if we can find who owns those voices." She says

The person he had bumped into had burns on one side of her face and was slightly hunched over. She was wearing a cloak that hide the rest of her body pretty well from being seen. She spoke very stern, "you should be more care..." her voice drift off in the middle of that word, "is she alright? Have you two spent to much time in the fog?" The concern that came to her eyes was real and not something Leon was use to seeing. She turned and motioned for him to follow her. The cloak that she was wearing flowed behind her as she walked.

He followed her. He wondered who this woman was. Could she be his mother? Nah...he wasn't even sure he had a mother. He nodded. "She is alright."

"That's good. Both of you need to be careful if you plan to stay in town for any length of time. It's hard on your body." She informed them climbing through a gaping hole in a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back