Nero Hisakawa

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
Tribe: Umiko

Name: Nero Hisakawa

Appearance:

IMG_7905.JPG

Personality: Nero Hisakawa, many things could be said to describe this man. Kind, a gentleman and scholar, caring as well as respectful, and impatient with certain things that he considers a waste of time. But every light casts a shadow, some who really know him know he's also brash, somewhat stubborn and head strong. His chivalrous nature could also play on both sides of the spectrum depending on the situation. He takes others pain to heart and will do all he can to assist in anyway he can...whether his help was asked for or not. Aside from that Nero has no problem speaking to others or speaking before a crowd, he even finds entertainment and joy from speaking with members of the differing families for he enjoys learning about their differences in comparison to his family. He also has a problem staying still, a rather interactive man who will do all he can to constantly be on the move, even when he's speaking his body speaks as well, gestures and true body language has earned him favor amongst others, especially his lack of fear for speaking his mind.

Though what he truly enjoys is speaking with those outside the tribe, finding happiness in gaining knowledge about life outside of his wet blue world. Especially when it comes to the Sorako, everyday he sees the clouds way up high above the surface of his aquatic home and he's wondered what it's like up there. Even wondered if the clouds were soft since they resemble the underwater sponges of home.

History: Hisakawa history would have you believe that they enjoy the solitude of living in a fresh water lake. This couldnt be further from the truth, at least for Nero. The man is a social butterfly-ray, always has been ever since he was a "guppie" as his parents put it. When he was able to speak he couldn't stop, and this carried all the way to adulthood. Speaking clearly and concisely to all before him; this was disadvantageous as a child but as a diplomat being able to speak as much as he can has increased his vocabulary tenfold. 

As a child Nero always enjoyed talking with anyone and everyone, why that is has always been an unknown. His parents claim he was just born that way, making all sorts of baby gurgles all the way up to his first words. And then when he learned to speak they couldn't get him to talk, albeit it has gotten him in trouble from time to time due to talking at  inopportune  moments and asking far too many questions to sate his curiosity. Throughout the years his attitude and personality have remained unchanged, being as stubborn as he is he refuses to change since in his mind he sees nothing wrong with himself other than his stubbornness which he admits to have. He's learned a lot during his time outside of the lake, talking to those of the surface and those of the sky. Asking an array of questions to help add more information to his knowledge, as is evident with many Umiko the gaining of knowledge is a precedent many hold onto both directly and indirectly. 

He does enjoy life in the freshwater lake but it's full of his family and even then he's grown tired and bored, going up to the surface has become a hobbie of his as he interacts with the surface people's and supply them with proper drinking water. Pure fresh clean water, though he does owe it to the other families. The Amemasu's identified which species helps reduce the turbidity of the water and the Shimizu's created the aforementioned species, as well as a few others to allow for.....well for eating.

One thing he isn't fond of is his inabilities, to be exact he lacks the sacred ability that the Hisakawa's hold dear, the one thing that makes them unique, hydromancy. The ancient and first Hisakawa was able to command and control water at will, being able to summon it forth from the ground, a large body of water or even from the moisture particles in the air. No matter how hard he tries he cannot seem to conjure forth this ability. On some days it brings him down but his stubbornness refuses to let  him be down for too long, although he is sometimes envious of some members of the other families since they've already been able to tap into their abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not a representative/diplomat. You're a visitor in the village, a regular citizen of the Umiko. So fix that up. Everything else looks good, but I want to see how your history changes. @The Mechanist

You're not a representative/diplomat. You're a visitor in the village, a regular citizen of the Umiko. So fix that up. Everything else looks good, but I want to see how your history changes. @The Mechanist

Also I've always had trouble with a history writing in Cs, to me it's always been something that was never important cuz I've never seen it affect an rp, but I'll change it up

Does your character have a hookup that affects their personality?

Is there a topic that triggers them?

Our past, even in reality, affects who we are and how we behave.

You can explain your character's current personality, but what made them that way?

^^ That's what your history describes.

In addition, creating a history for your character helps give it more of a face & body.

It's not just this randomly spawned entity out of your brain, but instead someone with a whole story.

They were born. They felt pain, love, etc.

That's how I feel about it anyways. It can be difficult, and sometimes you don't have inspiration.

But when you get where you're going, those are some of the best characters.

Does your character have a hookup that affects their personality?

Is there a topic that triggers them?

Our past, even in reality, affects who we are and how we behave.

You can explain your character's current personality, but what made them that way?

^^ That's what your history describes.

In addition, creating a history for your character helps give it more of a face & body.

It's not just this randomly spawned entity out of your brain, but instead someone with a whole story.

They were born. They felt pain, love, etc.

That's how I feel about it anyways. It can be difficult, and sometimes you don't have inspiration.

But when you get where you're going, those are some of the best characters.

Yeah I don't put that much thought in my characters, because I feel no need, I worry not about the past but focus on the present and the future, I don't ask people why are they the way they are, I just accept as is. I'm more of those "because it is " kind of guys, why is he like that? "Because he can be, that's why." That's a satisfactory answer to me. Trust me, I've made way too many characters for rp's that I tend to grow tired of having to constantly write a story a for them. I'm fine with just making an appropriate character for the topic I was given. But as I said I'm having a hard time, I like my character the way he is, but I'll happily take some assistance you can offer 

Well, your revision looks good.

Just a note, the Shimizu can create familiars that are made of water.

They don't last forever and can't be consumed or multiplied.

Accepted!

Well, your revision looks good.

Just a note, the Shimizu can create familiars that are made of water.

They don't last forever and can't be consumed or multiplied.

Accepted!

Well crap I just added more to the history to try to satisfy your requirements 

Well now I like it even more~

Still accepted? XD

Haha thanks, you see it's hard for me cuz if you asked me those questions personally, all I can tell you is I don't know. I don't know why I am the way I am, but I'm ok with that ^-^ so it would be difficult for me to describe my characters in that respect 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back