• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NERF: The great faction wars!

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Menu
>OOC<
>CS<

download-png.342134

It's Nerf or Nothing!
"Good day to you ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Nerf Nation! This year is going to be one that will write Nerf history in the books!" A formal suited man to the left on the TV screen said with enthusiasm as they entertain their viewers "You got that right! We have gathered the best of the best Nerf Factions all over the world to compete to this super crazy tournament!!! Each with their own unique specialty!" The man on the right replied, making the same lively tone as much as the next guy. "I'm tellin' ya this is going to be the best! Like the great previous Nerf Champions would say! "It's not just about winning the prize money... It's also to have fun!" The man quoted. "With the prize money that costs a fortune could bring any Nerfer's ears to listenin' It could be an interesting battle! Youa are watching Nerf News and we will comeback after this break!" Suddenly the TV screen chnaged into a Nerf commercial. Now are you ready to play? because this is how we play...

(RP is still not open yet.)

Last edited:
Alexis Thompson

Alexis Thompson turned the TV off from his reserved Faction guild. Although no one has yet joined in his faction guild. Each faction has a reserved faction guild just right outside the towering Colosseum-shaped NERF arena. This wide arena has yet to open it's gates to it's competitors. Alexis looked out the guild's window to see the Nerfers outside going to their respective guilds according to their blaster's brand. Alexis gave a small sigh as he waited alone in his reserved house shaped guild. "Calm yourself Alexis. i'm sure someone will join my side..." He sounded so hopeless but yet he waited. The introduction ceremony is about to start soon and yet he's still alone. Reloading his maverick with his day old suction cup darts, he went outside the guild to look for members. He tried his best to invite people but none were interested, some were disgusted, and some even made fun of him. After his attempt he sat in front of his faction building alone.

(Rp is open now)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Raku Raku RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Alexander Simmons was just the kind of guy to bike 2 hours out to a Nerf Tournament. Looking past the different groups, he spied a single loner. Walking up the the kid, he asked, "You got a battalion due to arrive, or are you all alone?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Alexis Thompson

Alexis looked up, only to meet a lone boy about a few years older than him. His tall appearance shocked him but gladly he reacted in time. "Oh, hello sir. Yes, i'm alone because no one wants to join my faction. People wanted a single brand faction only and here i am accepting all..." He said with sigh in the end. He sounded so depressed about the situation he's in. "What am i going to do? The introduction ceremony is about start soon." He ran his fingers through his girly blonde hair as he tried to calm himself.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

A beefy person walked across the arena, armed with what seemed like an endless supply of darts, and a Raider Rapid Fire with its intimidating drum loaded and ready. While many Nerfers came expecting a short fight with enough darts to fill a few magazines, all this guy seemed to have was full magazines, and countless. And as if it wasn't enough, he had more darts. Many factions eyed him nervously as he scanned them. With a confident smile, he walked past most of them, and stopped at a quite deserted guild, with only two kids in sight.
Bill approached the two kids with a friendly smile. The other guilds seemed too crowded, and he wanted a good team with good number to team up with bold friendship. Three may be a risky number, but not too much to keep the team out of control. In fact, a trio would be a good way to leave a name if they are to win.
"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but you people still got room for another guy?"
He said, looking at the two, who were already having a conversation with each other.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

"A lone person on a team is not unheard of, but a duo has double the chances of winning," Alex said, as a behemoth of a Nerf Warrior approached. He increased his volume, "though a trio has a 50% increase in crew and in chances of success."

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Alexis Thompson

With a smile Alexis saw another another individual with a rather buff body build. They look like they want to join. "Um, sure. The more the merrier." The boy said to the buff teenager. "What are your names? Sorry if i haven't asked you before. It sorta just flew out of my mind." Alexis asked the two. He found it weird not calling them anything but before they could speak first he introduced first. "My names Alexis Thompson. A.K.A: Hero. That's my codename."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Sergei "Volk" Koskov

The hunter moved through the arena with his gear all in black. With his had turned backwards and his glasses rest on top of his head. His mask, as usual, was pulled up over his mouth. He definitely seemed like an outstanding contender by appearence. It wasn't every day you saw someone wearing a mask with a wolf skull design walking around with all black gear. Some people gave him looks of confusion, some of interest, and others of fear. He did look quite intimidating with how professional he looked.

After some time of looking at several different factions that had an interest in him, he found a trio of players. Unlike the others, these guys seemed to be using hear from different series. There was one kid with a Maverick and a Jolt, another with a Retaliator and Disruptor, and a rather big guy with a Raider, IX-2, and a shit ton of darts. They seemed to have every field covered, except for the range. These guys looked like looked needed him, so he walked over.

"Privetstvuyu" he greeted in Russian. It was common for him to start a conversation in Russian. "Would you have room for one more?" he spoke with a heavy Russian accent though his mask.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Alexis Thompson

Alexis felt enlightened as he looked at the two. In the corner of his eye another interesting figure caught his attention. It was a teenager with an interesting and fearsome appearance. He looked like he had experiences with his equipment, which speaking of. Alexis had to look twice to his painted Nerf blasters to see what he is using. It was obvious that he's using the mega line due to their blaster's large size. Although it made him question why it was painted. Then again they didn't say anything about painted Nerf blasters, so he's guessing it's allowed as long as it's not modified. "Hello sir. Yes, we need more members. I'm Alexis Thompson. Call me "Hero" of this faction." Alexis looked up to the Russian looking boy with his pretty face.

Raku Raku RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Bill grinned. Now there was four, a good number for small number cooperation, as in most coop games.
"I'd go by Barrage, or Big B if you prefer to."
Bill said as an answer to Alexis' comment. He looked at the new member, the dude with the painted blasters. The big darts and the huge centurion showed that the guy was a Mega series user. Alexis seemed like a lightly armed N-strike user, and the other, judging by his blasters' coloring theme, was an N-strike Elite user.
"Quite diverse collection we've got here."
Bill commented, looking around at everyone's blaster.
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Raku Raku

Alexis Thompson

Alexis heard a muffled what-it-seems to be a microphone voice from a distance. Turning his head his head towards the source of the sound. He noticed the armed to the brim participants entering the Colosseum shaped arena's large, archway entrance with two well dressed security guards in white. Gesturing his few yet trustworthy newfound teammates with a welcoming expression on his face "Oh my, it's starting everyone. Come on follow me. We'll talk along the way." He said to his team before setting off foot. He was rather fast at walking naturally for a young kid which stayed true that he is high in travelling when needed.

As soon as he reached the entrance of the grand place. He was stopped by the security guards in white. "Hold it right there little lady!" The guard on the left halted Alexis with his gloved hand. "Sorry kid, but you need a team to enter this Arena." The guard on the right told Alexis. Before Alexis would argue with the guards for mistaking him for a girl. He looked back first to only find that he left his team out in the dust.

Raku Raku Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back