• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Neko rp anyone?? Click here for info!

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Hi there everybody! it's your favorite romantic bad@$$ rp partner, Son of Crota. I'm back and looking for anyone that might wanna do a neko rp with me? I'm open to any ideas you have, but below are my preferred plots. feel free to pm me at an time for more info! ^-^ Oh! Almost forgot to add, this is supposed to be a neko x neko romance or neko x human romance. either on works as well as the preferance of MxF, MxM, and FxF.

Preferred plots

Slave x master

bully x victim

best friend x best friend

long time enemy x long time enemy

prince x peasant/princess/prince

stranger x stranger

assassin x assassin

waiting for replies.....now! ^-^

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]of course! Always until I get stocked up. Luckily I have some space! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Shall I message you to start the plot with you?

Hey! Are you still up to roleplay? I thought the stranger/vs/ stranger, best friends/best friends, slave/master or princess or pesant/prince or pesant. Reply please!

Deadlyangel86 said:
Hey! Are you still up to roleplay? I thought the stranger/vs/ stranger, best friends/best friends, slave/master or princess or pesant/prince or pesant. Reply please!
of course! Yay! Um...wow, so many choices that you like, pm me and we can pick together! ^-^

Oh my god, I'm late, but I'm interested. Pm me whenever you have space, I'm always up for a good rp!

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]sure! Can you pm me so we can pick ideas? ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Are you still open for roleplay?^^ if yes then do you mind if its a neko x neko rp?

[QUOTE="Lucy Garnet]Are you still open for roleplay?^^ if yes then do you mind if its a neko x neko rp?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back