• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Neko Roleplay!! :3

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch

HI Hi, Skycoder Crota here! I'm looking for a neko roleplay now! And also, fast repliers :3

Below this line is the list of pairings I have in mind for the neko roleplay, I will indicate which ones I wanna do the most with asterisks! Please look at the highest rated ones first, or consult me about them! Or don't, up to you! The parts I would like to be are bolded, we can change them up, if you want!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Neko servant/pet x human master***************************************************************************
  • Neko best friend x Human/Neko best friend**
  • Neko student x teacher (Human or neko)*****
  • Neko/human celebrity x normal human/neko***********************
  • vampire (Neko or normal) x human/neko**********
  • bully (maybe secret neko?) x victim(Neko of course)*******************
  • prince x commoner/prince (both neko or normal choice)*******************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more will be added as time goes along, so if you don't see one you like, no worries, shoot me a PM and pitch me an idea of your own that we can do, and I can possibly add to the list :3

Just to clarify....

---------------------

I do 

MxM********

FxM****

FxF******

My posts are usually dependent on my partner, but I try to keep it to a minimum of two paragraphs (4-5 sentences each paragraph.)

I am open to suggestions and kinda tired of all my depressing roleplays, so it would be nice to have some fluff. (If by chance, one seems depressing, fluff is highly encouraged. I'm serious, fluff me up.)

aaaaaaaand that's about it, lemme know if there are any questions or concerns~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back