• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

(Nah it ok! xD , I thought it was gonna be u anyway heheh!ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ)

((All right heres the dorm list:

Hatcho and Aurora

Kasai and Justin

Opal and Alexander

Mizu and Kurai

Zhpher and Elise

Anna and Holly

Iroha and Aylessa

Amaya and Riku

Ryan and Cordelia ))

(I think we should continue the rp. Kasai is gonna get hell from her brother Mizu cause she brought whiskey to school)

Opal relaxed and closed her eyes. Her tail protectively wrapped itself around Alexander. Opal blushed. "I told you it had a mind of it's own." She said, grinning slightly.

"I don't care what you do, but this little kitty...."he says, pinching her ear. "..she needs to learn to not drink! I can drink because I'm older but not you missy! Don't let me catch you drinking again.." He hissed, slapping he back of her head and walking off. Kasai rubbed the back of her head. "Damn *mumble*" she muttered

@rapjack123

Amaya stretched one more, she then walked up to a bench and since he was so tired she fell onto it asleep in seconds..

Justin looked back Kasai. "Overprotective brother?" Justin asked, with a laugh. "Psst... I wouldn't worry about it. If he does catch you again, I'll take the fall."

Kasai smirked. "Are you sure? He won't go easy on you... For me, all he would do is ban alcohol.....okay you take the blame!" She chuckled nervously, realising she could lose all her booze.

@rapjack123

Opal relaxed and closed her eyes. Her tail protectively wrapped itself around Alexander. Opal blushed. "I told you it had a mind of it's own." She said, grinning slightly.

@Aqua

Justin laughed. "I've got you covered," he said with a wink and a smirk. "So... I see you've got a few problems in common with me. Can't help but pop the champaign for some festivities. You sure give me something to be festive about."

"Hm? Like what? You have a drinking buddy now that you will probably have to lock away in her room, away from the beer? You should be worried my friend, not celebrating" she laughed, smiling at Justin. She scratched the back of her head nervously, seriously hoping he wouldn't take that seriously.

@rapjack123

Spotine said:
@Aqua
Alexander looked at Opal and said "don't worry ill love you and your tail the same Opal don't worry" he said as he put his arm around her shoulders to make her more cozy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back