• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko Love

"Well, that would probably be... Let's see here... I'm sorry, but that would be six tails, and I haven't bothered to learn to use that form~" She tossed up one of her fans, it lit by the mystical blue flames. It turns back into her blade, the other fan shaping the hilt, her now back to her normal self once more.

Shido smiles "Well then I will take my leave." He hands her a slip of paper "Burn this talisman if you need me." He then snaps and disappears into the night

Kitsune begins walking back towards her village, Yokai now beginning to attack like crazy with Shido gone. She just cuts through them all, not even one requiring her to look at them. She eventually got out of the forest, still looking at the talisman.

Shido sat at his home, the local village offering a woman for him to ravage. He politely turned them away and sat to think about the day.

Kitsune jumped straight off the cliff that was thousands of feet high, landing on her feet, on top of a bunch of water. She floated on top of the liquid existence for a moment before her shoes went into the water a little, now on the ground that reside just under the thin layer of liquid. She began walking across the stones, down towards the village, making it home after putting the talisman away carefully.

Kitsune walked into her house, only to find twenty men, all between seventeen and twenty-six crowding her, asking her where she went all that time. She puts a hand on the handle of her blade, giving a playful and creepy smile. "Move out of my way, or I cut you down~" They all moved out of her way, lining up perfectly on either side, in lines of ten each. She lets go of her blade, walking in and towards her room on the third floor o the large mansion.

((idea. Okay, her family brings her a suitor, and she doesn't like him. So she summons Shido in front of them and says that he is a hunter and the one she loves who has the ability to control the demons he's killed. Then they have to play it off like he's actually a hunter while they have him live there.))

Shido put his head up and sighed. He was way to bored to even sleep. He wished someone would call him already

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitsune's mother and father walk in to Kitsune's room, a young man walking with them. Her father introduces him. "Kitsune, meet Kurosaki. He's going to be the one marrying you here in a couple of years." Kitsune sits up from her bed, looking at the guy. "No way, not marrying him." Her mother walks over to Kitsune, sitting down next to her. "Sweetie, I know you're not interested in love right now, but please, at least try to get to know him so you can marry when the time comes." Her parents leave, leaving the boy there with her. "Get ou-" "No." "I said, get ou-" "No." "Get-" "No." "G-" "No." "--" "No."

"Get out...!" "Nope~" "OUT!" "Nope." "You know what, you can stay, but don't say I didn't warn you." Kitsune pulls out the talisman. She lightly tosses it into the air, hands pressed together as it floats, bursting into flames.

Shido's body bursts into blue flames and appears next to her. He smiles and kisses her lips "Great timing. I was getting bored." He looked over to the boy "Who are you and why are you in her room?"

"According to our parents, I'm her fiancee, so lips off of my wife." "You made a mistake, my dear Kurosaki. You see, this here's my true love~ He's a hunter who can control demons that he's killed, so if you don't leave my room, I'll have him kill you with a really powerful demon~"

Shido looked at her "Are you serious?" He gave her a look of, what the hell are you doing. He sighed and decided to play along "I guess I could takr Shido's form."

Kurosaki looks shocked for a moment, before straightening his back. "In that case, I'll just be going for now. Let me know if you need me." With that, he leaves. Not too soon after though, he pops his head back out. "Oh, by the way, I'll be coming back for my midnight kiss~" Kitsune was suddenly up to him, red blades to his neck, in Huntress form. "You don't get a kiss... Now get out of here...!"

Shido smiles and lightly kisses her neck "Calm down love. Let him have his head, but you have to come back with me." He closes the door and looks at her "What did you pull me into?"

"They're trying to force me to marry somebody, so I chose the only person I could think of that would make that crazy idiot go away."

Shido sighs "So you brought one of the Yokai Kings into a house of Yokai hunters." He sighs "The you sleep in my room."

"Your first thing to notice is it's a house of hunters... You don't even realize that you're a privileged person who gets to actually be inside of a girl's room... At least realize that so I can refrain from slapping you..."

Kitsune lays back on her bed, waving her hand as though giving him the okay to sit or lay down next to her. She was in her normal form again, relaxing with a bored look on her face.

"Sadly, you can't. If he dies, then I get blamed for it, and get banished from the village..." She had an uninterested tone, like it wouldn't matter to her anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back