• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neko Love

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
((@Miyuki we will start at well on a walk and they bump into each other.))

Name:

Shido Kuzangi

Appearance (Normal):

(With only one tail.)

nine_tailed_fox_deity_by_shrimpheby-d47m82j.png

(Yokai form)

kanji-file-name-11233.jpg

Personality:

He is a generally nice and calm boy. He is loving and has no issue with anyone, but then in his Yokai form he is a force that most gods will not even try to battle.

Background:

No one really knows. He was adopted into the family.

Yokai powers:

He can summon a few Yokai Foxes.

Summons (Only a few and their powers):

The Mother and Son Fox

(Son heals and mother has the attack power of a god)

nine_tailed_fox_and_pup_by_sakimichan-d4r47s5.jpg

The Guardian

(His defense is 10x that of a god)

51589d1307553206-mythical-creatures-not-used-pokemon-chimera.jpg

(Here is the armor he turns into)

anima__azriel_omega_by_wen_m.jpg

• Name:

Kitsune Hiromitsu

Background:

Kitsune was born into the most skilled of Yokai hunting clans, daughter of the very heads of the family themselves. Since she was six, she was trained in the ways of hunting Yokai, taught various skills and powers. When she hit the age of ten, she was taught how to control various forms of combat, the first of her family to reach NineTails form for the first time in a thousand years, and the only to ever achieve Anti-Form.

I would put each and every form, as in one tail, two tails, three tails, etc., but I can't really find pictures that really work for her character.

Kitsune was walking through the forest, spinning her favorite silver blade, cutting through trees playfully. She saw a Yokai, particularly one that she knew to be fast and difficult to kill, jumping around the trees. She ran up the tree, chasing after the Yokai. She flipped, spinned, and did everything she could think of, absolutely having fun. She caught up with the Yokai in a matter of seconds, slashing it to bits over the course of about thirty flips and spins. She caught herself on a branch with the long bar on the blade, using it to swing herself up in the air, back-flipping before landing on the ground. She kept walking, looking for some more fun to have.

Shido was walking in the woods. He was trying not to use any powers at all today, but that would be a little hard. He was after all the highest class of Yokai. Everyone knew because he could use mother. Only someone of god status can do that. Yet he still just walked through the woods, not a single beast coming near him

Kitsune placed her blade on her back. She was quite bored, not a single Yokai in sight. She could sense something strong, and it just had her blood pumping, her unable to contain the excitement very well. She saw a black tail off in the distance, her hand shaking as she keeps herself from reaching for her blade. "This'll be fun~"

Shido walks out and sees a girl she was cute, so he smiled and waved. He then continued his walk, which on a stroke of luck ran right into her "Hello. How are you lovely lady."

"Quite happy, now that I've found something worth playing with~ You'll make a nice addition to my list of Yokai~" She flips back, pulling her blade out, ready to fight him.

Shido looks at her. She was a hunter. Well then "Look can we not fight? I don't feel like using my powers today." was this girl crazy? Every Yokai hunter knew his name and knew never to cross him. Maybe she heard the stories, but doesn't know who he is?

Kitsune spun her blade, and with one swift motion, was sideways mid-air, stomach up, blade next to her head and spinning up at his stomach, her other hand there to catch herself on the ground mid-way, spinning and trying to trip him once she got close enough with the blade to trick him with what she was doing.

Shido sighs and looks at her "You try to fight me. Then I guess I should tell you my name." He turns to his fighting Yokai form and summons all three of his demons "I am Shido."

Kitsune launches herself up into the air, throwing her blade at high speeds, slamming the snake tail on The Guardian into the ground, getting it stuck with the bar. She lands on the blade, slamming it down even harder, causing the head of the snake to start getting crushed. "I already know that~"

Shido smiles "Then you are stupid." Just then mother put her miles into the woods. Son heals Guardian and then he turns into Shido's armor as he begins to walk towards the girl

By the time Shido made it to Kitsune, she was in her Huntress form, not a scratch on her, though a few trees completely destroyed. "I'd like to make you shut up if I could, but sadly, shutting you up would mean wasting time that could go towards killing you," she said, her entire self just completely different than moments ago. She held two giant red blades, one reverse position.

Shido sighed "Look these are only my three main demons. Please don't make me call any more." He sounded like he really didn't want to fight, almost like he was trying to be friendly

"Keh, passive after all those you've killed, are you? You're lucky you caught me on a good day. Otherwise, I would've gone Anti," she said, not a single person other than her and her parents actually knowing what Anti means when she says it. Her two blades shifted together into the single blade she was holding back when they first encountered, her returning to her normal form.

Shido sighed and snapped his fingers. His demons disappear and he returns to his normal self. He smiles at her "Tea?"

"No thanks~" She jumped over to a nearby tree, hanging from it by one of her feet, and the heel, at that. She had her blade on her back, just swinging as she ate an apple she somehow got without him even noticing, swinging her body upwards, head to her knee each time she swallowed, with ease.

Shido smiles and turns "Then good day." with that he walked away, his body fading into the mist

"Not so fast~" She appeared in front of him, the mist disappearing as she spun around, the mist blowing away from them. "I still haven't had any fun yet~ At least give me a little bit of a fun activity before you leave~"

By the time he pulled back, she was in NineTails form, pulling him back for a deeper kiss. Despite being so young, her form just made her seem like she was way more mature than somebody who's been on the earth longer than a hundred years. "Next time, warn me so I can be in the right form~ Do keep in mind that if you get near my village though, I might have to kill you~"

Shido smiles and pulls her closer "Then what form do you have to be in for me to rip off your clothes?" he was obviously joking. he had a small smirk on his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back