• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

ThugSama

This was a triumph!
(Here you can ask questions and talk about random crap.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to start working on a character for this soon! Do you have plot events in mind or is this more of a "go with the flow" rp?

Specter said:
I'm going to start working on a character for this soon! Do you have plot events in mind or is this more of a "go with the flow" rp?
Ooh, awesome! Glad to have you. It's going to mostly be a go-with-the-flow thing, but I'm going to start off with a big introduction about the cafe and things. The plot is basically just, we hire nekos, and humans come and visit the cafe. (music)

(Thanks for the nice ratings guys, I'm enjoying this RP as well!

?)

Read below!

Akiyama.Mio.full.38478.jpg

This is the outfit for all employees. The manager's (Kirai) outfit is this, but the black is replaced by a dark red color.

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry I wasn't active earlier! I had some valentine's plans to attend to but i'm reading through the posts now!

Specter said:
so sorry I wasn't active earlier! I had some valentine's plans to attend to but i'm reading through the posts now!
Ah, alright. Everyone else left so we began to RP alone.

[QUOTE="Captain Azulium]Sorry, valentines party. (' :) ) So...what time is it in the Rp?

[/QUOTE]
Late at night, check the posts for more info. Everyone left so we decided to continue alone.

I think i'll join in when it's the next day in the rp. i'll be online for a few more hours before I sleep so just @ me when the next day starts!

Specter said:
I think i'll join in when it's the next day in the rp. i'll be online for a few more hours before I sleep so just @ me when the next day starts!
I'm going to bed, it'll be up and running tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back