• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbors- Characters

tumblr_static_7nvujmfzfzsw4go08ck8s4w04.jpg

Name: Rebecca Hong aka

Appearance: Tall and slim, her hair is dyed hues of red, her favourite colour. Her eyes are brown and she usually doesn't wear much make up. 

Personality: Rebecca is free spirited and pretty impulsive. She's almost always in a good mood and never gets into an argument, preferring instead to ignore you or make passive aggressive comments for fun. She says what she means most of the time. 

Virtues: Cheerful, Intelligent, good memory (she never forgets a detail), honest, accepting

Vices: Impatient, easily distracted, sometimes unknowingly rude, can be hella superstitious at times. 

Likes: Languages, Travelling, Photography, Thunderstorms, Music, 

Dislikes: People who hesitate too much, waiting, repeating herself, being stuck in one place, also claustrophobic 

Job: Interpreter/translator and teacher.

Apt #: 

History: Rebecca has had a pretty eventful life. She grew up everywhere, with her parents constantly moving countries due to work. This only increased when her parents divorced and she and two siblings were juggled between them as was convenient. Staying in one place too long makes her restless, so she got a job which lets her travel a lot. She's the translator of some international company, following important employees on business trips to different countries, but lately she's been going on less trips and shorter ones. Instead, she's trying her hand at teaching at a language centre. 

Roommates Wanted: Yes please

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a roommate for her now... Unless there's an apartment free? Is there anyone in 5? @Snowflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Marcus Howler

Appearance (description or faceclaim):

8-V-shaped-Stubble-Beard-Style.png

Personality (5+ virtues, 3+ vices) :

Fit(working out)

Up beat

Hard worker

Punctual

Neat

Stubborn

Makes excuses

Forgets easily

Likes (3+):

Dislikes (3+):

Job: Personal Trainer at Planet Fitness

Apt #: 1 Roommate of Aspen

History: Nothing really to tell. Marcus got a job at of, and needed a place to live. So he saw that Aspen was looking for roommates, and asked her to room.

Um, I actually took it down and wrote a different one because it seemed like you were busy and I'm... Impatient, I guess? Overeager, maybe? It was rude of me not to wait for you, I'm really sorry. 

well ok just wait next time.

YeH but there off line. I guess I will just wait to post. I just wanted to get the rp going lol.

YeH but there off line. I guess I will just wait to post. I just wanted to get the rp going lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back