• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Needing a Role-Playing Partner!

Pride_Revelation

Courage & Honor.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, reader! I am in serious need of a role-playing partner. I'm new here, that part is obvious. So, these are my small requirements.

1. I need you to use proper grammar. That includes proper use of commas, periods, exclamation points, and question marks.
  2. Please be creative! If you need help in coming up with an idea, just ask me!
  3. Don't be afraid to carry the story in a different direction.
  4. I don't have time for one sentence replies, I'd like at least 3 whole paragraphs.
  5. Have fun!

What sort of genres do you want to do? Also what is your stance on romance in roleplays? I have a few ideas I have been hoping to use!

First off, thank you for answering my thread!

The want, and what I do are: science fiction, fantasy, or a combination of the two. My stance on romance is this: I have to feel and see the connection grow between the characters. I don't enjoy jump of the gun instances where two characters fall in love. Besides, my character is 8' 11", it's hard to love a warrior-giant.

Hopefully this answers your questions. :)

First off, thank you for answering my thread!

The want, and what I do are: science fiction, fantasy, or a combination of the two. My stance on romance is this: I have to feel and see the connection grow between the characters. I don't enjoy jump of the gun instances where two characters fall in love. Besides, my character is 8' 11", it's hard to love a warrior-giant.

Hopefully this answers your questions. :)
Oh so you already have a character that you're going to plop into what ever plot we come up with? ((assuming of course we do decide to roleplay together)). I normally make my characters right then and there but maybe I'm just weird XD

Any who I have been hoping to have a sort of steampunk-ish roleplay, or maybe something similar to star wars. ((I can Dm you the ideas if you'd like))

Oh so you already have a character that you're going to plop into what ever plot we come up with? ((assuming of course we do decide to roleplay together)). I normally make my characters right then and there but maybe I'm just weird XD

Any who I have been hoping to have a sort of steampunk-ish roleplay, or maybe something similar to star wars. ((I can Dm you the ideas if you'd like))
Yes, I have one primary character. I've been doing this hobby since 2005, and ever since then I've made dozens of characters and had them killed off properly. My main character, now, has helped me through a lot of my mental health problems in my life, mainly depression and the passing of my father. My character is my suite of armor I wear when I want to escape this reality. I've role-played with quite a number of people who do that, and I commend them for that ability. I simply chose not to do so.

Now, the "similar to Star Wars" has caught my eye. My character has crossed the membranes of universes and dabbled in the events of the Star Universe many times before. It was real fun! You can DM me if you'd like. :)

Hey there, I saw one of your genre interests, and I really like sci-fi. My text happens to be short just because I am not one for internal dialogue, but I will do my best to keep the content at high quality. I would love to do an adventurous/silly type of story, but I can do darker themes! Let me know.
Thank you,
fickleglory

Thanks for responding to my thread! I really appreciate it!

I enjoy science fiction! It can be real fun since most of science fiction is describing all the neat things going on. Please explain more about why your text is short, please? It's not off putting, but I would like to learn more as to why, thanks!

As for wanting to do something; perhaps we can do a mixture of adventurous/silly/dark themes. PM me if you'd like!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back