• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need some peeps to roleplay MxF romance with meh

Catherine Walters

All about da wuv
Orlo! I've only been on this particular site for about... A week, lol, and I've been looking for some partners to do romance with. More cutesy, kissy, cudly stuff but with fantasy involved like vampires or werewolves and stuff like that. I don't do anything based off of movies and books and stuff like that to keep it original. I usually play the female since I am once... But I do a good male character as well. I've been role playing about two years but I've got excellent english and post at least 1 paragraph if muse is low and up to however much if there is content that is needed to be added and replied with. So anyhow I do strictly MxF with the female usually being a human but if they're both some supernatural force yeah and it's always in the modern world. I already have some plots I've been holding onto to use eventually and yeah... :P Notice me senpai.

[QUOTE="Catherine Walters]What type? Vampires werewolves, things like dat .-.

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with both of them actually. If you wanted to incorporate both of them that'd be fine.

[QUOTE="P U C K]I'm fine with both of them actually. If you wanted to incorporate both of them that'd be fine.

[/QUOTE]
Well I have one Plot for a Vampire and Human thing, but that's about it. .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back