• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need some partners :)

Bubulle

BLACKJACK!
Hi !

I'm looking for some partners. I'm french, so sorry for my bad english some times. (Yes I"m on deviantart also:p)

Rules:

- Long term partner only

- I can play my starter on double ( playing the male) only if you play my crush ^^

- I'm ok with all style (one liner or paragraph)

- I prefer RP with adult, not for weird thing but because I prefer that.

- No god mod are allowed

- If no one of my starters interest you we can found another plot.

Somes starters /Ideas

1. A vampire lover: My character is a French noblewoman from a wealthy family. However, she is rebellious and parents desperate to find a husband for her. Until a Lord comes, he is dark, he is strange and accepts to marry until night fall. The period is located in the 1700 My partner should be a vampire (male).

2. A bad hacker: My OC is a geek a hacker, hacker who loves hack video games and movies. Except that one day a bug teleported her into a video game. You have to play a male character from a fandom.

Here is the list of fandoms I usually play:

- Sonic

- Dragon Ball Z

- World of Warcraft

- Walking dead

- Resident Evil

- Some horror movies

- Aliens / AVP

- Final fantasy 7 and 8

- Outlast

- Pokemon

- Harry Potter

- Castlevania symphony of the night

- Zelda

I'm looking for a male OC but, If you like play canon character, I am looking for:

- Shadow

- Sonic

- Dark Link

- Link

- A hybrid alien / human

- A orc

- A navi

- Albert Wesker

- Daryl Dixon

- Cell and Cooler

- Severus Snape

- Alucard

- Sephiroth

- Cloud

- Rufus

3. Lost on a fantasy world: My idea is that my character finds herself projected in medieval times after a storm or a car accident. I'm looking for someone to play a knight or a noble. This can be a fantasy universe or not. If it's a fantasy world I'd like someone who plays a male elf or a drow or a human.

4. Banned on a weird land :A wizard banned a ennemy (it can be an elf, a drow, a dragon, another human mage, a warrior human, or some other specie.) In a parallel world, a world modern ... whitout magic, our world. My character (a woman) was surprised to discover in her living room a strange man, your character.

I am looking for someone who has humor, a medieval character projected in our world will be relatively lost. I'm looking for long term only.

5. (Fandom) Forbidden love:

My character is a human woman rejected by the alliance because of her misdeeds (she has a relative who worked for the Defias). It is found in Horde territory and tries to find a way to survive. An orc think capturing a human in their territory will allow him to have the prestige that his family deserves.

I'm looking for a male orc for a romance/humor rp

6. Under the sea : I'm looking for someone who would agree to play a mermaid man who would fall in love with a French woman who are a tourist would be bathed on the sea when the night was fall, he had see her as he loves coming near the beach the night. This is the first time that he saw a human, though it would be a kind of shark-mermaid and have a predator instinct, his idea is to capture the young woman at her next swim.

7. Haunted by love:

The idea is pretty funny: My character (Victorine) would have inherited her grandfather a mansion, he wanted her dear little daughter can have a house as he knew she was many problems with the life. Then it's a big last gift, a boon because she being unemployed and the time is precious before she will loose her appartment and was forced to live on street.

She quickly accepted the poisoned gift, with the mansion Viky inheriting enough money to live comfortably the rest of her life. Just a "gift" like that always hides something is not it? Indeed, the mansion is full of paranormal phenomena, including the ghost of a young man who'll make her life hell. The poor woman being stuffed with phobias by nature and the ghost on the house not help her. She did not suspect that the ghost have a crush with her.

I want someone plays the male ghost,I prefer romance, action and humor of the rest...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently still under the 24 hour mark so I can not send messages just yet, but I will send one once it's up sometime today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back