• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need Rp Partners....Save me? - Always looking!

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Hello! I'm desperate for partners at the moment, and really can't get enough right now! Please Rp with me? I appreciate the thread is quite long... But hopefully it will be worth the read!

Requirements:

-Write detailed posts, with length please?

(I match that of my partner, but one-liners are a no go, please no)

-Don't just leave without warning

(Please tell me if you're getting bored, want to leave the rp, if somethings bothering you, or if you won't be replying for a while)

-Be active!

-Tell me of any triggers they may have!

(I have none, and if you have any, tell me. How else shall I know?)

Plots

Extra Terrestrial

Unknown to most of the world, aliens are real. They're rarely seen on Earth, and tend to get taken in by the Government as soon as they appear. Muse A is one of these, one of the most important subjects in a lab, and the lab is looking for a new scientist to do 'research on animals'. Muse B takes the job, moves across states to get it, only to find that, on his first day, he is sworn to secrecy. He is sent downstairs, to a laboratory with a lot of equipment, and finds his test subject, Muse A, in a cage in the corner, and is shocked to find its a humanoid, a alien, who has been there for years.

But what will the new scientist do? To keep his job, he must do the work, do experiments on his subject, answering to questions given to him by people higher up.

Who Are You Really?

Character A is a Death Eater. In 6th/7th year, he/she has only recently joined their ranks, forced to do so by their father. Enrolled into Hogwarts, Character A is sent as a spy, to keep an eye on the teachers, and to also try and recruit new Death eaters. Reluctant to do so, Character A meets Character B, but doesn't tell them about who he is, or what he is a part of.

(Whether B finds out eventually is up to any partner who does this plot. Feel free to PM me, and to change the plot if you wish)

Dragon of a Prince

In a kingdom ruled by a King and his Queen, dragons are everywhere. Every year, on the summer solstice, new riders of the kingdom are made, choosing their dragons and, in front of the people of the city, take their first flight.

Dragons are trained from hatchlings to harness their powers of their breath, and to protect their rider, whomever they may be. Dragons are only let into the choosing stables when they are fully trained, and ready to be chosen.

A rider knows his dragon from the moment he sees him/her. A bonding is made between the souls of man and beast, and the two share many things from that point on, thoughts, feelings and pain.

So when the prince (Muse A) of the kingdom is to choose his dragon (Who happens to be
Muse B), what will happen?

And what will happen when it is discovered that this dragon has a rare human form?

Vampires of Greed

In a world dominated by the Vampire race, Human slaves are common. Human rebels are not. When a group of rebels are captured, they are taken before the court of vampires, and their king, to decide their fate. In a sudden leap of sacrifice, the rebel leader (Muse A) vows to become the bloodslave to whomever the king of vampires wishes, if his/her rebels, his/her family, are set free.

The vampire king agrees, deciding upon letting his son/daughter (Muse B) have Muse A, hoping that they would take the role in feeding from him/her, and punishing him/her seriously.

But what will they really do?

Dragon Hunt

In a world where dragons exist alongside humans, there have always been conflicts between the species. Hunters under the kings calling kill and capture the majestic creatures, who fight hard to protect their families.

Two dragons, siblings, live alone in the great forest outside the kings ruling. Their parents died when they were mere dragonlings, and now they have to fend for themselves.

But when the king orders his dragon, the last of its kind, to hunt down new dragon recruits for his knights, they get caught in the fire fight.

Can they survive?

(In this plot we would play the two siblings, and the king and his dragon when needed)

Hell With Heaven

For years, a war has been raging between the two alpha species, the angels and the demons. Caught between their conflict however, are the humans. The large, uncontrollable war rages upon earth, and the humans cannot stop it, not knowing the species weakness.

Until they manage to capture one demon, and
one angel.

Torturing them, they seek to find the weaknesses of the two, and to use that weakness against the species and stop the war.

But can the demon and
angel work together to escape?

(In this plot we would play the demon and
angel, and the humans.)

Pairings

Sibling!Dragon ~ Sibling!Dragon

Princess/Prince!Vampire x Rebel!Human

Test Subject x~ Cruel Scientist

Test Subject x~ Kind Scientist

Test Subject x Test Subject

Master x
Slave

Shifter!Dragon x Human

Shifter!Dragon x Rider

Test Subject(Mutant or Alien)

x Scientist

Abused

x Abusive

Abused

x Friend

Angel

x Devil

Kidnapped

x Kidnapper

Kidnapped Angel

x Devil Kidnapper

Mutant

x Mutant Hunter

Dragon

x Knight

Experiment x Experiment

Fandoms Pairings

Marvels Daredevil!

Matt Murdock x OC

Foggy Nelson x OC

Supernatural

Dean x

OC

Sam x

OC

Cas x

OC

OC Hunter x OC Creature

Hunted Creature x Sam

Hunted Creature x Dean

Harry Potter

Death Eater x

OC

Voldemort x

OC

Slytherin x Hufflepuff

OC x OC

Harry x

OC

How To Train Your Dragon

Oc Dragon x OC Dragon

OC x OC

Hiccup x

OC

Toothless x

OC

Doctor Who

10 x OC

11 x
OC

12 x
OC

Jack Harkness x
OC

Time Lord OC x Time Lord OC

Time Lord OC
x OC Companion

Sherlock

Sherlock x OC

John x
OC

Avengers

Tony x OC

Loki x
OC

Steve x
OC

Arrow

Oliver x OC

Oliver x Felicity

Flash

Barry x OC

Barry x Other Canon Character

Earth2!Captain Cold x Barry

Rise of the Guardians

Jack x OC

Child of Jack
x OC

Child of Jack x OC Child of other guardian

OC Guardians kid x OC Guardians kid

Child of Pitch x Child of Guardian​

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in The Flash RP and the Hell in Heaven RP. Although, because Hell in Heaven is a Fandom maybe there could be some changes/additions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'd be interested in a Harry Potter oc x oc or a Princess/Prince!Vampire x Rebel!Human if thats alright

Hello. I am interested in your 'Extra Terrestrial' and 'Dragon of a Prince' ideas. Also, I have some interest in your Harry Potter OC and Prince!VampirexRebel!Human ideas. If that's okay?

I would really like to do the 'Dragon of a Prince' plot, I think it would be a lot of fun. If you are interested send me a PM.

(Working on getting my posts to be longer and more detailed so if you don't want to have to deal with my occasional short posts I get that.)

Hey question! Do the bold selections indicate rolls you would like to play or rolls you would like your partner to play?

Alright, I was just wondering. Thanks for the speedy response! I'll have to step out for class in a bit but I'll try to keep in contact.

I'm interested in many of these but I'm not too confident at playing canon characters yet :/ ALSO did you know Pitch actually has a kid?

I like :

Extra Terrestrial

Vampires of Greed

Hell With Heaven

I've never done a Harry Potter roleplay but I'd be willing to give this a go -

Who Are You Really?

Any of these plots I'll probably have a few questions about just so I make a character that fits in with your world . But they all sound very interesting. Fair warning though; if you prefer Extra Terrestrial I'll probably play a scientist who's at least a little unhinged and weird. Maybe not cruel for the sake of it but it won't really be a 'oh no I didn't know they'd be a person what ever shall I do?' kind of character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back