• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need protagonist! Stuck in fantasy world rp!

AzamiRp

Real life cat girl researcher
As the title implies, I'm looking for an rp partner to take the role of protagonist in a classic "Stuck in another world" rp.

Rp Style
When it comes to rps, I either rp in first or third person depending on the roles at hand and my partner's preferences (I default to first-person in rps I play only one character. I default to third-person in rps where I play multiple characters). When I rp I also tend to rp in the present tense. If you'd like me to rp in a different format, I'd like to know beforehand to avoid awkwardness ^-^
I personally don't have a minimum or maximum amount of text, anything from one-liners to multi-para is fine. Though, I do require a reply to offer something worth reading. I prefer a one-liner that contributes to the story, as opposed to a paragraph of random filler. If you have a minimum, let me know.

The world:
This world will be similar to classic fantasy worlds. There's anything you can imagine, dragons, wyverns, magic, castles, elemental, demi-humans, you name it! This world is neverending, you could walk in any direction, and no matter how far you walk, you wouldn't return to your original spot. This world defies logic in numerous ways. As a person from modern society, this world baffles you. It's so much like Earth with all these differences!

Rp forms
Singular Character:
This would be where you play one character and I play one character, and we'd build upon the plot/world as we progress through the story
One-Sided Multicharacter: This would be where you remain the main character and I play multiple supporting characters. This can be broken down further into party format where's it's a typical party of adventurers, or it could be (if it's a romance rp) a harem rp. This entails you having a people from this world following you, slowly growing closer/falling in love with you.
Two-Sided Multicharacter: This would be where both of us use multiple characters and have more of a guild/party. This would typically entail starting with one character and still have main character(s), but also have supporting characters both of us control.

Starting the rp:
I have one idea for how we can start it already: You died one day in the real world. It was a very traumatic experience for you. That's you were instantly startled after instantly waking up somewhere you hadn't been before. You woke up in the bed of an unfamiliar house. Staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. An unfamiliar voice called for you to come downstairs.
If that didn't spark an interest, we can always discuss other options of how you get stuck in this parallel world.

If you feel at all interested, send me a message and we'll work out the details and get started. \(^-^)/

Last edited:
This sounds like a lot of fun! I'm unable to send private messages at the moment, as I'm new to this site, but if you're interested in doing this roleplay over email, please let me know (I prefer to RP over email-- I've never actually tried 1x1 forum RPs). I also tend to RP in third person past tense.

I think this concept is fascinating and I'd love to RP with you if you're interested.

Considering the parallels to my own fantasy world this is too good to pass up.
Most of my characters are from a world of fantasy (and most can be altered), however I have one who is from earth: Yumi Sunray.
Age 14, half-japanese half-Canadian, really good at archery.
How she died? She fell off a building while mourning her recently-deceased boyfriend (most of my characters are lez, but she's pan).

I like the idea of picking up new characters and both of us playing them as time goes on (I'm in one ongoing scene where I play upwards of 15 characters at once), and I had a question about this world before we begin: will Yumi get a new body when she gets there or not? Either way can lead to interesting stories, especially if she wakes up as something like an elf or a sprite or whatnot.

The original plan was no to add to the confusion of how everyone around you knows you as if you've always been there, despite you never having been here before. Otherwise waking up as a different race/in a new body is fine by me, this rp is open to changes ^-^

Hey this sounds like a really good idea. Kinda reminds me of the anime kono suba...
message me when you want to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back