Music Need playlist... help?

Kloverdesu

Magical Girl
So I'm gonna make a giant playlist idk what to put on it, so I want some input. I like rap, EDM (that's electronic dance misic, right?) Punk stuff, emo stuff like mcr, and stuff like coldplay and imagine dragons. Just reply with some song suggestions plz cuz I'm bored and I wants music :3

I could suggest a bunch of video game music if you like. Since that's pretty much all I listen to xD

hmm... i'm not sure i'd be of much help, here! im not particularly well-versed in any of these genres. but... EDM, you say? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(@Talon, grace this thread with your presence)

Not sure if it's your thing, but I fell in love with this song a little while back. It's pretty good, I'd say give it a go.

[media]

[/media]

Kloverdesu said:
I find myself intrigued... tell me more
*Quickly runs through my iPod to see what best to suggest*

I'd personally recommend pretty much anything from the Crypt of the NecroDancer soundtrack. A lot of good tracks in there. Not too big a fan of the Zone 2 songs though, but that's just me. My favorite is the 1-1 track, Disco Descent.

I also have a bunch of remixes and vocals of Undertale songs too (Big surprise there xD )

I recently downloaded the OST to Freedom Planet, and while most of the songs aren't mega-amazing (In my opinion), I do enjoy the boss themes, especially the one for Prince Dail.

The soundtrack for Hacknet is pretty good. Last I checked you couldn't buy it anywhere online, so I went into the game files and found it there, but that may have changed. They're pretty much the kind of tracks you'd expect from a game about hacking into computers and stealing/erasing data.

And that's about it. I do have a few other songs, like some of the boss themes from Pokemon, but for the most part that's what I'm listening to the most right now.

JC836 said:
Lots and lots and lots of Hollywood Undead.
Unless that's not your thing, then that's okay. xD
Don't know what hollywood undead is, but I'll definitely take a listen.

rusticyawn said:
hmm... i'm not sure i'd be of much help, here! im not particularly well-versed in any of these genres. but... EDM, you say? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(@Talon, grace this thread with your presence)
Yes, EDM I do say.

Daisie said:
Not sure if it's your thing, but I fell in love with this song a little while back. It's pretty good, I'd say give it a go.
[media]

[/media]
Well, my tablet is deciding to crash when I click on that... I'll listen to it when I get my computer tomorrow.

LegoLad659 said:
*Quickly runs through my iPod to see what best to suggest*
I'd personally recommend pretty much anything from the Crypt of the NecroDancer soundtrack. A lot of good tracks in there. Not too big a fan of the Zone 2 songs though, but that's just me. My favorite is the 1-1 track, Disco Descent.

I also have a bunch of remixes and vocals of Undertale songs too (Big surprise there xD )

I recently downloaded the OST to Freedom Planet, and while most of the songs aren't mega-amazing (In my opinion), I do enjoy the boss themes, especially the one for Prince Dail.

The soundtrack for Hacknet is pretty good. Last I checked you couldn't buy it anywhere online, so I went into the game files and found it there, but that may have changed. They're pretty much the kind of tracks you'd expect from a game about hacking into computers and stealing/erasing data.

And that's about it. I do have a few other songs, like some of the boss themes from Pokemon, but for the most part that's what I'm listening to the most right now.
Don't know what much of that is xD I'm not much of a gamer, since I have nothing to game on

Kloverdesu said:
Well, my tablet is deciding to crash when I click on that... I'll listen to it when I get my computer tomorrow.
Oh, no! Sorry to hear that. But yeah, be sure to let me know what you think of it! ( :) )

Kloverdesu said:
Don't know what hollywood undead is, but I'll definitely take a listen.
Yes, EDM I do say.

Don't know what much of that is xD I'm not much of a gamer, since I have nothing to game on
Ah. Well, you can still look them up, right? All of them are on YouTube somewhere.

Youtube keeps crashing xD i can't wait to get rid of this shit tablet. It's 5 years old, the screen is so cracked that my thumbs are cut up from typing, and it's so slow that it takes half an hour to download a picture.

Kloverdesu said:
Youtube keeps crashing xD i can't wait to get rid of this shit tablet. It's 5 years old, the screen is so cracked that my thumbs are cut up from typing, and it's so slow that it takes half an hour to download a picture.
That's not good. At least you have a desktop, right?

Kloverdesu said:
Uh... I don't mean to be rude or anything, but mind if I ask what this means then?

Kloverdesu said:

I get a laptop tomorrow hopefully. I just don't have adesktop right now. We had one but it was really old and it broke

Kloverdesu said:
I get a laptop tomorrow hopefully. I just don't have adesktop right now. We had one but it was really old and it broke
Ahh, okay. That makes sense.

Yeah. I get this laptop cuz I got straight As. It belongs more to me than it will to my parents, but they still make the rules for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back