• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Need me to draw for you? (closed)

Are you still doing drawings!!!!???? Also can you do wolf's? Anime/cartoon

I'm not, and I'm really sorry! This thread is like closed forever. And I know theres been a lot of people who wanted a request but theres too many for someone whos really busy. Thanks for understanding, naphide.

Pls like read the posts before you ask, thanks.

Hi,

I did read your post before asking. I'm not quite sure what else you need from me. 

Would you you prefer that I write you my description here rather than forwarding you to a link?

(the link has the description and pictures of her)

I also drew my character. Would you like to see my version of her?

I'm not, and I'm really sorry! This thread is like closed forever. And I know theres been a lot of people who wanted a request but theres too many for someone whos really busy. Thanks for understanding, naphide.

Oh!! I just saw this recent post! So sorry!

No problem. You should update your first post or at least your thread's name.

Lol ok. Well the main thing is that he's a mermaid. He has very soft facial features and looks kinda feminine. The scales on his tail match his hair color as a Carribian blue. There are also smaller fin-like appendages from his hips. His eyes are a light blue. He also has webbed fingers. The webbing on his fingers and on his tail and fins are a much lighter blue than his tail and hair. He has a light skin tone. He also likes to keep his hair short.

Here's a little reference for his fin-like appendages and hair:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rolsao/images/e/e1/Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140114055553

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dailylifewithamonstergirl/images/d/d8/MonmusuEpisode528.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150812065055(mainly the two on the left)

Edit: Btw I almost forgot one thing. He had a tattoo from his left shoulder to forearm kinda similar to the tattoo of the person second to the left in the reference pic. 

couldnt be done on paper... sorry (the tatoo I mean, it's too hard...)

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 17.24.57.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying a shout out to anyone who thinks I need to continue their request. I have decided I won't be continuing these requests. the previous one was practically the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back