• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Need me to draw for you? (closed)

Finally uploaded the picture. Sorry for the crappy quality.

I know its blurry. My phone takes horrible pictures

Appearance

5'5 , bare footed, white bandages wrapped around her leg. Her hair is black and has a crescent moon pin

that is attached to her right side bang. Her skin is lightly tanned and a silver crescent moon

necklace hangs around her neck.

@Kisaki

image.jpeg

Okay. The character is of medium-brown complexion with brown eyes and black hair. Her hair is kept in a very large bun (roughly 2/3rds the size of her head). She has a bored-looking resting face. Her nose is wide (as in the case of someone from the Philippines), and she has medium-sized lips. She has a pearish body shape. 

She'd be wearing a loose-fitted long-sleeved shirt that is purple with white polka dots and covers everything up to her neck and down to her hips. For the bottom she'd have on a flatly purple colored knee-length skirt (I know the bottom isn't technically relevant to a half-body drawing, but it's just for completion's sake).

For the pose, she'd be looking down at something (a desk maybe) while holding her head up with her right arm and making a circular motion on that surface with her finger via the other. 

there were a couple of mistakes that I did that I can't quite fix.

her face looked a bit wide when I drew it so i took a picture of it sideways to make it look better.

I also can't get the white marker working to make the dots so I'm incredibly sorry.

but this was the best I could do.

image-1.jpeg

If you could draw a stick man that'd be great. Preferably wearing black sunglasses and sporting a wry smile.

I tried drawing a stickman but I only managed to make this:

Mona_Lisa_(copy,_Hermitage).jpg

Sorry about my terrible drawing.

If you could draw a stick man that'd be great. Preferably wearing black sunglasses and sporting a wry smile.

I tried drawing a stickman but I only managed to make this:

Sorry about my terrible drawing.

I'm sorry, stickmen are particularly the hardest to draw and therefore, I have tried my best to match your descriptions.

IMG_0619.JPG

I'm sorry for my mistakes but this was unfortunately the worst I've made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if you're still taking requests, can you draw blank space?

1473018223538.jpeg

I've tried so hard, but all I came up was the above :((

YEAH I KNOW 

ITS SO HARD

Could you draw something for me? =]

Thank you if you do!

I really love your art style and I'm not too fond of mine so it'd be an honor if you took this into mind! =D

20160725_170207.jpg

Hair colour: Pale pink
Eye colour: Light blue
Uniform jacket: Dark blue

Bow: Dark pink

Buttons: Black

@Naphide

(If there's anything I've missed, please do inform me!) 

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, @Naphide do you use Copics?

Funny to say the least, I can't afford those. I just use, things like koh i noor colouring pencils, and crayola markers that has that wash easy thing. The only reason why my markers aren't mixing with the black is because I discovered that Ikea black marker set can't get smudged by other markers. Which is cool to say the least. 

I mostly draw on the computer than on paper, so all the professional stuff is there already.

Could you draw something for me? =]

Thank you if you do!

I really love your art style and I'm not too fond of mine so it'd be an honor if you took this into mind! =D

Hair colour: Pale pink
Eye colour: Light blue
Uniform jacket: Dark blue

Bow: Dark pink

Buttons: Black

@Naphide

(If there's anything I've missed, please do inform me!) 

I'm not sure if you knew but I am no longer taking more requests. Be sure to look for other artists who could draw far better than me.

Incredibly sorry, naphide

I'm not sure if you knew but I am no longer taking more requests. Be sure to look for other artists who could draw far better than me.

Incredibly sorry, naphide

Oh, okay!
That's fine, it's really fine, thanks for letting me know! =D

Hmm you're clearly quite talented at drawing, lines are smooth, colors are even, very good work ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back