• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Need help asap

Ershler

So a couple months ago a friend and I were using RPnation to rp a 1 x 1. Some unfortunate circumstances happened and I had to drop the rp for a bit. However, we'd like to pick up where we left off more or less. Me logging in was a ok, but she's having issues remembering her passwords and stuff and tried to retrieve it.. Unfortunately she uses AoL and we were just wondering what she should do?

She should continue to search for her password - if she has an external account linked to her RPN account she may be able to log in via Facebook or Twitter or G+.

EDIT: Sign up | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

There is a "Forgot your password?" link underneath the password field. She should fill that form out and follow the instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The admin team can also reset her password if she has private information about the account like the email attached to it, etc. Have her sign up for a temporary second account and communicate with us through admin contact. That, or she can email me directly at st.mordecai@gmail.com and I can help her when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back