• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need dedicated partners

Beck Blackfire

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a dedicated partner who's really active, I'm open to almost all plots, parings and characters. I enjoy rps that are modern but have elements of fantasy like vampires, shapeshifters, dragons, etc. Im willing to try other rps and ideas too so send them my way if you have one!

I enjoy pairings too so if anyone has a paring plot that you'd like to do I'm open to it too, I'm welcome to girlxgirl, boyxboy and girlxboy or any other combination you'd like! I rp usually in script form which is done like this: Character name) *characters action* what the character is saying

or if it helps with an actual name and such: Sasha) *cooks dinner, gently cracking an egg against the counter*so what else should I make tonight?

Again, I'm open to almost anything and I'm looking for dedicated, active rp partners so please message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back