• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need an RP partner or two

DemonRider404

A Regular Decorated Emergency
So I'm looking for a new RP partner again; I've been RPing on and off for several years, mostly Fantasy and realistic, and I'm trying to get back in the game again.

I prefer 1x1, but small group rps are good too! I like scenarios with lots of drama, I'll do romance if the story happens to go there. I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at coming up with my own scenarios, but I can do it

I'm not much for one-line rps, but I will probably be posting from my phone a lot so it doesn't have to be super long either (like, maybe a paragraph, give or take). I'd prefer something kinda long-term (although I know life happens, happens to me all the time ), maybe even a new friend!

I've got characters for every possible story, and I also have a Discord, if that would be an easier platform to use!

Tried to cover as much as I could in here but don't be afraid to ask if I missed something

So I'm looking for a new RP partner again; I've been RPing on and off for several years, mostly Fantasy and realistic, and I'm trying to get back in the game again.

I prefer 1x1, but small group rps are good too! I like scenarios with lots of drama, I'll do romance if the story happens to go there. I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at coming up with my own scenarios, but I can do it

I'm not much for one-line rps, but I will probably be posting from my phone a lot so it doesn't have to be super long either (like, maybe a paragraph, give or take). I'd prefer something kinda long-term (although I know life happens, happens to me all the time ), maybe even a new friend!

I've got characters for every possible story, and I also have a Discord, if that would be an easier platform to use!

Tried to cover as much as I could in here but don't be afraid to ask if I missed something

I can do a RP with you I love the Fantasy setting.

I adore dark and grittier stories, full of lots of drama, and making my oc’s suffer with of course a happy ending, if maybe you’d wanna write let me know!! (:

I adore dark and grittier stories, full of lots of drama, and making my oc’s suffer with of course a happy ending, if maybe you’d wanna write let me know!! (:
Aaahhhhh me too!! We should definitely do a dark and gritty story together!

As it turns out I have two scenes that work with a gritty nature, one is fantasy and the other could be fantasy or realistic.

The first involves a young maiden by the name of Sakamoto Kumiko, a bookworm who has come on a long boat ride to visit this country on her eternal quest for books. She meets up with your character (the story works well if you play a paladin type) who gives her a place to stay. She finds out about an evil (rival kingdom, growing cult, rising bandits) that needs to be stopped before they can cause harm. One way or another she convinces your character to join her on this quest (which could take place a fair distance away or in the same kingdom/town itself).
Note: Kumiko is a pacifist.

In the other, you could play any one of a number of characters:
You see, your town isnt exactly a safe place to live, muggers and whatnot just watching for people to jump. One day a report shows up on the news saying that two of these men have been killed; someone finally fought back. This branch of news continues for a while, actually, with a fair number of these criminals being dealt with, each and every one of them stabbed multiple times.
You could be a police officer wanting to find out who this serial killer is (there are no foreign fingerprints on the bodies or stray hairs left at the scenes), or you could just be a high school student who notices the new girl, Morrisa, what with her quick response to violence and the knife she always carries around with her~

As it turns out I have two scenes that work with a gritty nature, one is fantasy and the other could be fantasy or realistic.

The first involves a young maiden by the name of Sakamoto Kumiko, a bookworm who has come on a long boat ride to visit this country on her eternal quest for books. She meets up with your character (the story works well if you play a paladin type) who gives her a place to stay. She finds out about an evil (rival kingdom, growing cult, rising bandits) that needs to be stopped before they can cause harm. One way or another she convinces your character to join her on this quest (which could take place a fair distance away or in the same kingdom/town itself).
Note: Kumiko is a pacifist.

In the other, you could play any one of a number of characters:
You see, your town isnt exactly a safe place to live, muggers and whatnot just watching for people to jump. One day a report shows up on the news saying that two of these men have been killed; someone finally fought back. This branch of news continues for a while, actually, with a fair number of these criminals being dealt with, each and every one of them stabbed multiple times.
You could be a police officer wanting to find out who this serial killer is (there are no foreign fingerprints on the bodies or stray hairs left at the scenes), or you could just be a high school student who notices the new girl, Morrisa, what with her quick response to violence and the knife she always carries around with her~
Oooh, gotta admit I'm liking the sound of that second one. PM me and maybe we can set it up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back