• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need active and detailed peoples... (Mentors available)

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
**1/26 UPDATE:

Fire Element and Magma sub-element are taken now. Mentors are still available but I don't have lists updated yet with who is tentatively taking characters.

Please consider Mentors. We are in need of a Wind Elementalist (goody) Mentor. I have one pre-created but if someone wants to MAKE the Wind Mentor, then please let me know and be prepared to follow the current characters personality with your own changes.

More Mentors available on baddies' side! >
:) **

Hi friends,

Once again I am opening up character submission/creation for my The Elementalists of Versaes role play that is kicking off in a wonderful spot!

Here's a brief overview of what has happened:

- Characters introduced themselves

- The Beast quakes occurred where strange creatures emerged and destroyed the city. Elements "awoke" in many of the characters.

- Time skip occurred from the destruction of the city to meeting in the training ground location where characters will meet their Elemental Mentors. (This is where we are at now.)

- *Mentors are coming down to meet their mentees, and mentees are reacting to entering this utopia-like location.

That being said, I am looking for someone to create a Wind/Air main character AND looking for people to be/create Mentors.

Please see the link in my signature to take you to an overview of the role play then make your way to the Character Sign-Up sheet if you are interested in being Wind/Air. OR if you want to be/make a Mentor, look at the Lore section.

Let me know here or PM. I will confirm here or in PM for your spot! Super excited. Mentors are definitely needed!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Am actually interested in this, have got a few hours to kill today so i can probably write up a fire elementalist.

I don't know if you're looking for specific things aside from the detailed writing but if so, you can always mention it.

MaxwellC said:
Am actually interested in this, have got a few hours to kill today so i can probably write up a fire elementalist.
I don't know if you're looking for specific things aside from the detailed writing but if so, you can always mention it.
I actually just got someone else to nab Fire. However, there is a possibility for a Magma subtype. Lava abilities and so forth. Let me know if you want to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds really good, I'll be working on my character sheet today, hopefully have it up by tonight.

If all else fails, it'll be tomorrow morning.

See newest above post update. Would really love a Wind Mentor role player that can make someone entertaining, interesting, and strong.

I'm detailed in my writing, almost annoyingly so. I'm reading through the overview now. I could probably pull off a Wind Mentor. What are you looking for in the character? Specifically?

Church418 said:
I'm detailed in my writing, almost annoyingly so. I'm reading through the overview now. I could probably pull off a Wind Mentor. What are you looking for in the character? Specifically?
Wind Mentor JUST was snagged but there is always room for enemy Mentors. They won't show up yet but are very key as they will be a part of the first mission, which is the next arc.

If you are interested still, pm me please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back