• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need a partner for HORROR theme. (closed)

swamp fairy

na'vi princess 💙
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!

First, a little about me: I’m 26, in school, working full time, and married. I have been in the writing and RP scene since I was about 12. I enjoy reading (currently working on Tolkien and I’m a sucker for Stephen King novels too), writing, and gaming in whatever spare time I have. Working on RDR2 and The Forest, and some of my all time faves are Resident Evil 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, Skyrim, Jak & Daxter, Silent Hill 2, Dynasty Warriors, Dead or Alive...

I’m really just looking for one partner/friend who meshes ideas well with me and can be patient with once or twice a week replies. I don’t bother with fancy formatting but don’t really care if you do.

That being said, I do have ideas to start from. Namely, inspiration from one of my favorite instagram accounts trevorhenderson. I’m ALWAYS excited when he uploads something new. The Silent Hill vibe really tickles my pickle. So my ‘plot’ basically goes like this:

Our characters make their way to a liminal space — a transition between realities. This could be anything from that gas station on an empty road that gives you a strange vibe or the musty fourth floor bathroom in an old office building. Wherever it is, you just get that feeling that something isn’t right. Slowly our characters begin to see and experience things that are totally inexplainable and wonder if they are beginning to go insane, until the otherworld becomes their reality.

And so we aren’t just aimlessly flailing about trying to survive in this new, grotesque plane of existence, I want to brainstorm with you some kind of background story which will tie in to this experience and give our characters a real goal. I have a few beginning ideas to play around with.

EDIT: PM me if you're interested and tell me if you have any character or plot ideas to brainstorm with.

Last edited:
Cool. Have you ever played Silent Hill or know about it? Not that I want to copy it but just keep that kind of vibe.

I absolutely love Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and trevorhenderson’s account. Its a great source of inspiration! I’ve been trying to set up something like this for a while, and would love to discuss it

I absolutely love Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and trevorhenderson’s account. Its a great source of inspiration! I’ve been trying to set up something like this for a while, and would love to discuss it
I want a rp with a really horrifying and scary theme to it but with a hint of romance but no one wants to rp D:

Wow, this got more traction than I thought it would. :neutralteeth:

Maybe I should add a disclaimer that I tend to write quite a few paragraphs per post, especially descriptions and I love describing gore and scary things.

A well fleshed out character will also be a must since I want to play on our characters’ fears, phobias, pasts, and mental and physical health issues.

That said, I’m also open to a small group of like three people? I really only have time for one RP right now.

“Those who seem kindest, are often the most insidiously cruel.”
Wow, this got more traction than I thought it would. :neutralteeth:

Maybe I should add a disclaimer that I tend to write quite a few paragraphs per post, especially descriptions and I love describing gore and scary things.

A well fleshed out character will also be a must since I want to play on our characters’ fears, phobias, pasts, and mental and physical health issues.

That said, I’m also open to a small group of like three people? I really only have time for one RP right now.
same boi

Do you guys have any of your writing samples? You can PM me if you want. I just want to know if our styles and characters will blend.

I tend to only play males as mains but the ages range from ~28 to 45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back