• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need a 1x1 Partner :)

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
Hi! I am looking to Role-play 1x1 with a partner. I can do anything except a few popular fandoms. I'm very flexible with listening to what you want to do and also changing the story ^-^ I love Korean drama's and anime but like I said, not good at fandoms because most of the time I don't know the story since I haven't watched it in a while. I love action adventure, dramatic, horror, romance, futuristic, etc. types of Role-plays. Since I am in other Rp's right now, I'm am playing a male in most of them! So if you could, I would like it you could play a male :) However, if you really push being a male, I'll be flexible. One thing that I always, always, always need is when you make a character, please add a picture! I need to see what the character looks like but if you don't, I will gladly add a picture for you! I try to respond everyday. I don't respond when I have things to do but I will always let you know! If you are interested, comment or PM me :) Maybe we can Rp together! Thank you for reading! I'm not posting ideas right now because then you might turn away and think that the ideas are bad. ;-;

Thanks!

Meisaki :3 P.S! If you see people posting on here, it doesn't mean that I will not stop looking for a partner so feel free to always ask or tell me that you would like to rp! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you wanna play the guy or do you prefer playing female? What kind of plot were you looking for? I am up for anything because I'm bored. Will this be an advanced rp?

I prefer a female. :) Plot, anything as long as we both agree. This won't be advanced because I'm not advanced haha. Just make a character, write more than one sentence so the story moves along and that's it :)

I was thinking like action adventure with romance? But we can do an Advanced Rp if you prefer! I'm just not too good with writing super long posts. I'm good at writing long ones but I can't do it to all my posts but I can do it to a good majority of them.

Not super long posts just like five to seven sentences and with good grammar and punctuation. Action adventure and romance is cool. Maybe medieval times?

Okay! I'm good with spelling and punctuation. Medical times sounds good but I don't like to play as a damsel in distress.

You won't have to. How about your charrie is a female who disguises as a male to be a knight and my charrie is her master who trains her but in the training he learns of her gender.

Yea and then he'll flip out but then he then likes her and falls in love with her?

Just let me know when or if you want to make the rp :)

I'm not the best at rping but i would like to do one if you up for it. i've got a person i've been wanting to try out.

I'm fine with pretty much any role play i like more medieval/fantasy style role plays but the only bad thing about me and medieval/fantasy role plays is i'm bad at fighting.. like i said though i like any role play so yea.

Maybe we can do a fantasy/supernatural? That we you get fantasy and I can get supernatural? With a little bit of romance? Also, I don't mind the fighting, I'm not very good with it either. (Only when my character fights something that wasn't made by the users)

Sure. Btw, do you want to PM the role-play all together or plan out the role play and then make it public?

i would like to keep my noob-ish role playing in pm if you don't mind. ill feel really silly if someone posts something rude or something like that about my role playing skills. that's if you don't mind keeping it in pm for now.

Sure! Oh and don't worry, no one would ever do that. This place is really good. But anyway, we will settle everything in the pm :)

ok this is just my first time role playing on this site i didnt really know how nice people where on here. also i don't know how to pm so could you do it? i know i'm so noob-ish > . <

Users who are viewing this thread

Back