Chitchat Near death experience

The Outcast

Return of the King
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, here please put a story of how you nearly died (take that as literal a possible) 

For me I had two near death experiences the first I was 6 the second was a year ago so I was 13

Well I always loved the wave pool in water parks, but I was never a good swimmer. See when you love the wave pools though you know the best waves are on the deep end of the pool. So I ,with a float on, swam over there when the water was calm. When the waves started though so somereason witch i dont remember I TOOK OFF  the float and almost instantly was put under by the waves, only getting a 10th of a second of abover water time. The next thing I knew I was in a hospital 2 hours later. 

The second is

So I was going Christmas shoping for my sister who was 3 at the time (I thank god that she wasnt with me). I was leaveing the toys r us and say these two kids who look only about 10 & 12 beating the shit out of what looked like a 9-10 year girl. I instantly drop my bags and run at these two kids, tackling the first on and trying to knock him out, but the second kid pulled me off his friend and nut shot me. Causing me to vomit quickly and drop to the floor, they both started kicking me. It didnt hurt, that probly cuse my nuts hurt tomuch to feel anything else. I out of desperation grab the 10 year olds leg andpush as hard as I could on his knee, I swear to god i  felt it break. He crumpled and blackout due to pain. Thast when his friend pull out the knife and stabed me, missing my kidney my mear cm's. I yelled out in pain witch I guess caused him to run away. Leaving me and his friend on the ground, I probly would have bleedout if the girl hadn't  had a phone and called 911. I still know hat girl today, but never found out what happened to thoes two boyes though

(Sorry for my shit grammer and spelling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back