• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Navi Drinidid and Eifel Zemoth [Character Pilot Test]

Mugcake

Pastry-chan

Navi Drinidid

TR5CamE.png

Species

Arctic Elf

Affinity

Plantlife Manipulation

Place of Birth

Tagia Forest, Canada

Date of Birth

September 16 - Virgo

Played By

@LeWaffins

Eifel Zemoth

UExXxy4.jpg

Species

Daemon

Affinity

Shadow Manipulation

Place of Birth

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Date of Birth

January 1 - Capricorn

Played By

@Mugcake

Last edited by a moderator:
... أول الشجرة بذرة

"Hm?" He was looking down at the scroll in his grasp, the incantation right beneath his fingertips prepared to be recited when he felt a presence nearby. When he first found the skirts of the forest after endless travelling on foot, he had assumed it to be inhabited, but he hadn't known that it would be the home of someone beyond human. The new discovery made him wonder if he would get an accosting welcome, and the possibility of a rough confrontation was more than unpleasant. Hopefully this once he
wouldn't need to exert violence just to claim a new home.

It was a seemingly normal day for Navi. She smiled softly as the pixies chased eachother around a tree, luaghing quite adorably. The place she called her home was also home of many nature oriented creatures. For some odd reason they all looked up to her, even though she wasn't thier leader. She watched as two worried pixies flew up to her. She tensed seeing the obvious destressed state they were in. "Somebody is here in the forest! We saw them, and they looked scary!" One of the pixies said. Navi simply grabed a weapon, got up, and started to search for the 'scary' person.

Eifel chuckled and calmly waited for the host to appear under the tree, his caution coiling up as would a viper under the relaxed façade. He'd begun to roll up the scroll and tied it neatly with a black ribbon before stashing it into his breast pocket inside the black coat he wore, feeling its soft papyrus material flutter under his cold touch.

Navi found the person, or rather the boy, she had been looking for. While he seemed to have no bad intentions, his aura seemed to scream danger. She decided to hold her weapon in a non-threatening way, and proceed with caution. She hid behind a trees not too far away from him before he spotted her. "Who are you, and why did you come to the forest?" She asked curiously, but firmly.

He blinked his eyes, the pink in them muted to a quiet rosy tint instead, and raised his chin with a small smile.

Women are easier to negotiate with. This is good.

"Salutations. I hailed from a far away country east from here," Eifel began with a gentle voice, and kept his attention trained on the female in front of him - who stood a safe distance away from him despite her strained casualness - although he made no attempt to stand up, "The forest here charmed my senses and it would be a pity to not enjoy the serenity it offers me, wouldn't you agree?"

"I suppose I would agree if the grass benathe you wasn't dying at a quite rapid pace." She says taking a confident step towards. Something about the boy was definitely intriguing, she had never seen anyone that looked like him. "What is your name, boy?"

"You can call me Ei (pronunced: Ai)," the rose-eyed raven mirthfully chukled at her comment and shifted his foot, noticing that true to words, the shrubbery under his black leather boots had already faded off into a rotting shade of greyish olive. "Sorry about that, I was never quite the green thumb."

His long ponytail brushed over his shoulder as he turned to glance into the hearth of the forest, then reverted his gaze back unto the dark-skinned woman. "The forest looks like a very nice place to stay."

"Well Ei, you can call me Nav." She looks around and smiles fondly. "It is. Many types of faries call this place thier home, and there are even mer-people in the lake. We all live in the trees surrounding the lake. It's very beautiful at night."

"Really now?" His eyes glimmered. "Would it be dark enough around here that one can admire the stars above?" He propped up a leg to rest an arm over a knee, his smile growing in width, yet the same curt posture remained. "Mer-people? I'm surprised, and just a bit disappointed," a short and breathy laugh, "I was hoping I'd get to see an undine instead."

"Yes, the sky is clear and millions of stars glimmer at night." Nav assured. She tilts her head to the side a bit. "What is an undine?"

"It's a type of water nymph I heard about in one of the many places I visited before I turned up here. Beautiful creatures, what with the water running down their supple skin. Deadly as well, as they are perfectly capable of ruining a man's life. Reminds me of someone," Lingering a highly suggestive glance at Navi, the raven stood up whilst patting the trunks of his pants, and gestured into the core of the forest. "I like what I'm hearing about the forest. May I have a tour?"

He reigned in his powers, keeping it in tabs as the foliage slowly began to get used to his presence, at the expense of his dwindling, bottled up aura.

"You may." She walks over to him now. "What would you like to explore first, Ei?" She said smirking at his earlier comment.

"You know your home best, I believe. Surprise me," he grinned, tipping his head lower as his fringe swept along his high cheekbones.

She smiled Mischievously. "Off to visit the sirens then!" Gesturing for him to gollow her, she goes east to a river on the outskirts of the forest. The river leads out to the ocean, and a boat was swaying on the waves in the distance. "They keep the humans who come here by boat out. A month ago five men mysteriously dissapeared. I can only wonder where they went." She says looking towards a siren suggestively. "Despite myths and legends, they are very nice. As long as you are not human, that is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back