• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

here, if you put it for us I'll sing a little bit of the ballad from our field show.

that would be funny @Javax

@Anaxileah :

So get movie maker (unless it's already on your laptop/computer, then search for movie maker)

Then add a picture, any picture.

Then click add music and add the music/audio file you want.

Then double-click the green and check the time for the audio.

Then doubleclick the picture and change the time elapse to 1s above the time of the audio

Save-As, recommended

Upload to youtube :D

-.- now it's downloading....taking its sweet ass time....then it has to upload... *SIGH*

why the fuck does it say "step one of one" if there's only one step, why does it FEEL THE NEED TO SAY THAT

lol i am still up for another hour anda half

and don't worry, me myself am super socially awkward along with awkward in general ;-;

one of the reasons my lovelife and social life is zero

#forever alone ;-; xD

........so I accidentally ended up deleting the component it needed to download onto....oops....back to downloading in the starter numbers like 13% ;-;

Well I'm gonna brb, hopefully when it's done I can upload it and then link it here for you guys. I hope no one will make fun.. .-. excluding you guys @Sheaon13

A. It helps long distance friends to develop a better connection with each other.

B. Allows us to collab better

C. Overall just a fun expirence

@Anaxileah

You have a really nice tone. ^^ And I just love it in general. <3

Just one thing: be confident in your singing, dear. You're amazing at it. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
wooo taylor switf, (not a fan of her as you can tell)

but your singing was great (Although it could be louder, ik mic quality sucks but still you sang beautifully ^_^ ) I'll keep my end of the bargain and do a video on the ballad of our song. Its Johana from Swinney Todd

I put in the description I had to be quiet because people were sleeping

Anaxileah said:
Well if you learn how to make the games, you can better analyze them and therefore MASTER THEM!
*is in computer science for that reason*

also nice voice btw

----

>Has started singing when I got my car.

>Just got a promotional application to get to my next belt in martial arts yee

ah I understand completely, I live in an apartment complex ^_^ Hopefully during my free first, when everyone is away, I'll record for my song :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back