• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nations Rp

Zoro1015

Join for the country command experience, in a world ravaged by disagreeing nations, can you, the new leader of <enter country here> cooperate with your fellow wo/man to create a better world... we'll find out.

Rules
1. Don't whine if your favorite country is taken... take control of the country next to it, gain all of the land and set up a puppet state... problem solved.
2. Nothing dirty or anything other than pg-13 or lower, I don't think I should specify that but...
3. Listen to me and anyone I deem an admin, they'll report you and I'll kick/temp/perm ban you.
4. When applying state the name of your country and a REASONABLE army size.

Countries taken

Canada- Zoro1015- GDP:1T in bank- 0 debt

Armies
Canada- 1000 soldiers- 500 reserves- 10 tanks- 10 planes- 10 boats- 10 subs- 0 nukes

Work in Progress

United States

GDP:

Military

Active Personnel: 1,400,000.
Reserve Personnel: 850,000.​

Army

8,300 Tanks, 25,000 Armored Fighting Vehicles, 1,934 Self-Propelled Guns, 1,791 Towed-Artillery, 1,330 Multiple-Launch Rocket Systems.

Navy

10 Aircraft Carriers, 15 Frigates, 62 Destroyers, 72 Submarines, 13 Coastal Defense Crafts, 13 Minewarfares.

Air Force

13,700 Aircraft.

Other

5,000 Nukes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back