• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nations of Anan (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
For the folks who need a visual like me:

OiEQgc9.png

Top11 Top11 This is indeed open. The open major role is the Teotl second, but KAmber KAmber has shown interest in the role so you'll have to discuss it with them. Otherwise, you can make a misc position for one of the 4 kingdoms.

Depends on the faction you're going to make it for. Some factions it doesn't matter as much whether they're legitimate or not.

Still need to catch up on the last few posts. Quite long. 😅

still need to catch up on reading because it looks like i missed something. i expect to have something up today.

Sorry I kind of dropped off the face of the earth. Work has been stupidly busy and I've been dealing with some heavy personal things. Just getting out bed on my days off has been my big achievement for the day. I'll try to get something up for Kelda soon.

koala koala thanks for the visual. I find it super helpful.

Sorry I kind of dropped off the face of the earth. Work has been stupidly busy and I've been dealing with some heavy personal things. Just getting out bed on my days off has been my big achievement for the day. I'll try to get something up for Kelda soon.

koala koala thanks for the visual. I find it super helpful.
Sorry to hear. We'll be awaiting your return.

Top11 Top11 KAmber KAmber either of you still interested?
Yes! Apologies for taking two weeks to decide. The character concept has evolved greatly in my head… Teotl take government position by shows of comparative strength, right? My character as a watermage would have a natural advantage in dousing others’ flame — perhaps his magic allows water to become a sort of ‘damper’ on all magical effects? It seems like the kind of ability to make a really good right hand but I do want to run it by someone first.

Yes! Apologies for taking two weeks to decide. The character concept has evolved greatly in my head… Teotl take government position by shows of comparative strength, right? My character as a watermage would have a natural advantage in dousing others’ flame — perhaps his magic allows water to become a sort of ‘damper’ on all magical effects? It seems like the kind of ability to make a really good right hand but I do want to run it by someone first.
That works for me. Keep in mind, Teotl holds fire above the other elements. Feel free to write him up.

That works for me. Keep in mind, Teotl holds fire above the other elements. Feel free to write him up.
That had been my initial idea with the character as an outsider in the culture who’s still a force in the court. Will do so in the following days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back