• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nations of Anan (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
My notifications weren't notifying me of anything for the past week. Sorry, everyone. I'll catch up when I get home from work tonight.

Cedric genuinely cares for his people and only wants the best for them.

Meanwhile, his betrothed wife just wants to make giant siege engines and sip tea.
Cedric's reaction when finding out about the siege weapons: secret until it actually happens 😎

Hello folks. Apologize, but I'll be withdrawing from the RP. I'm going to be quite busy and wont be able to keep up with this. Good luck with the RP~

Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy want Keina and Gun to arrive together? The can both start teasing adric for his grooming.
Kelda and Gun can arrive together and absolutely tease Adric. As to your question about if Kelda is afraid her dear cousin is after the throne, Kelda is nothing if not blunt. She'd have gotten that conversation over with early on, and, if given no reason to worry about it, she wouldn't.

You'll never hear me complain about the arrival of Friday 😄

I work 40+ hours over Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It makes for long days, but it means I get 3 days off every week. I've got Kelda's post up. Sorry if I was holding things up. It's been busy.

To Farzin's left, closest to farthest
Xiuhcoatl The Serpent Priestess
Aesir "Stormchaser" Bjarneson
Cedric Lemoin
Guo Guizhong
Eztli
Antony Holt

To Farzin's Right, closest to farthest
Adric "Longfang" Hrothgarsson
Elanil Yllaris Zanhuesa
Guo Yaling
Second Teotl Sorcerer