• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nations of Anan (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hmmm, could be a future plot thing wise but Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 would you be okay if I tried to apply for the role of the second oldest sister?

My initial plan is to make her a two-faced snake who has very little care for Cedric, and thus could open him up to be saved by someone, whoever that is.

Also want to hear your input Darkbloom Darkbloom ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Hmmm, could be a future plot thing wise but Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 would you be okay if I tried to apply for the role of the second oldest sister?

My initial plan is to make her a two-faced snake who has very little care for Cedric, and thus could open him up to be saved by someone, whoever that is.

Also want to hear your input Darkbloom Darkbloom ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
That might be interesting. Cedric never met anyone who didn't like him, at least not that way.

Working on an Aesir post. Let me know if someone wants a tag. I can include something as simple as him bumping into your chara.

Cedric genuinely cares for his people and only wants the best for them.

Meanwhile, his betrothed wife just wants to make giant siege engines and sip tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back