Other Nation Anti-Boredom Month!

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
HAPPY JULY GUYS!

It's Nation Anti-Boredom Month! HUZZAHHHHH

Tell me what you do in your spare time, what you do when you're bored! I mean, other than RPing. We all RP in our spare time. ;) Hobbies, dumb things.. whatchu doin.

I draw! And I play the piano, and I sing. :3 Piano takes up a lot of my time. I have to do music homework [aka theory] practice, learn pieces, loads of things. xD I've competed in a bajillion competitions and am proud to have a couple first-place trophies on my desk. :3

I'm trying to learn to draw. It's always been something I wanted to do. The internet has loads of places where I've learned. Like, wow. A few months ago all I could do was stick figures. Now I can do sort-of-ok-faces! :o

I also spend my days on the internet. Hehe. HEHEHEE.

What about you?

I draw sometimes. And I chat with my friends. Also, I write stories. And I LARP a few times per year. A friend got me into Magic the Gathering again...

That's about it. Yet still I'm bored pretty often xD

[media]

[/media]
:0 I ride horses. I own my own youngster, but this is a horse I'm paid to compete named Dark Wizards (lolololo, completely coincidental with The Dark Wizard). This is us warming up at 0.8m (2'7") fence height, but we compete up to 1.55m (5'1") fence height. Iiii have a video of us in a 4'11" - 5'1" fence height class. I should try and find it. .__.

And just for good extra-horsey measure, here is my mare, Rayna, and I at her first horse show ever:

full

I read Copious amounts of Game of thrones , H.P Lovecraft stuff , Manga and all that horror stuff.

I write long winded or short stories and just leave them floating on my desktop for god knows how long.

I binge watch Game of thrones , Archer & Orange is the new black.

Cooking & learning random history is quite fun as well.

Oh and lots of gaming!

Also @BeyondPoetry I think that's pretty bad ass. (*U*)

I'm always doing one of the following in my spare time;

-Dancing like a fool

-Kicking butt in karaoke

-Drawing

-Trying to get the bae off the couch

-Gardening

-Or, y'know, reading comics and manga like a nerd.

*insert bad yet creative pun here*

I play Mabinogi and go to other forums to chat with friends. Sometimes I go look for other games to play too.

In terms of IRL... I play more games, I guess.

I love to dance. Drawing is fun, too.

Good luck in your drawings! I hope your art keeps blossoming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back