• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nasuverse, anyone?

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
Greetings to all potential partners.

It's been a while since I've tried to roleplay du t various issues but I would like to talk with someone about setting up a long term roleplay with the setting being my absolute favorite universe: The Nasuverse!

Anything that uses the elements from them is fine, be it a grail war from Fate /Stay Night dealing with Dead Apostles like in TSukihime or coming up with anyting in between is fine with me. With al the lore and stuff it shouldn't be hard to create our own instance. Of course sticking with the actual cannon concepts is fine too. I prefer original characters and i don'tmind doubling up if someone DOES want an actual canon character (provided i have a good grasp on how to play them)

Post length can vary so long as they aren't one liners. Hopefully we can get together/stay awhile and don't be afraid to tell me when you get uncomfortable. Dark type rps are fine to (kinda goes with the setting tbh). I won't demand a post every day or some such as ong as its within a reasonable span.

Thank you for reading. pm me if interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back