• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Will of fire Reboot (Private rp between Myself and MorikoSenju

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
Plot: in this RP, Kushina and Minato survived and raised Naruto alongside his adopted younger brother, Patoriku.

Thanks the the presence of Jiraiya, Kushina went into labor in the Uzumaki compound under supervision of a detachment of the ANBU black ops established to contain the Nine tailed fox. During the birth of Their Child, Naruto.Naruto, in a failed attempt to escape, ended up trapped inside of Naruto. While Whole, he was severely weakened and was forced to go dormant for several years to regain his strength.
Kushina barely managed to survive, thanks to the sacrifice of the Third Hokage's wife.
A few years passed before Danzo made his move to build his army...His last mistake. For years he had tried to isolate the Uchiha Clan from the hidden leaf village. However, Kushina's Friendship with Fugaku's wife torpedoed that.
Because of Minato having no tolerance for Danzo's shit. Minato and Kushina put together a task force and made their move on ROOT, They raided Danzo's lab and made a horrifying discovery. In addition to stealing the children of the clans, Danzo had played god, taking DNA from Hashirama Senju's grave, and combining it with DNA provided to him by mysterious masked individual, he created a composite clone of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha. A nameless three year old boy. In addition, he was far from human looking.

His skin replaced with very fine, but strong light green scales. His feet were covered in a dark green color that went up half way his shin's before it moved only to the outer area of his legs and continued up the side of his body. There are also dark green stripes running along the entire length of his arms, stopping at his knuckles. The two stripes meet at the neck with the leg/body stripes disappearing underneath his armpits, while the arm stripes continued up both sides of his neck and up to the front of his ears. There it splits, with one part going under the adjacent eye while the other continues up the forehead and meets up with the other side. This completely covered his forehead and extended down to the bridge of his nose. His ears became pointed and almost fin-like with a dark green line on the outer edges. His teeth sharpened into shark-like teeth and webbing could be seen on his hands and feet. While he retained his Rinnegan, the pupil's turned into slits. His hair remained the same , only changing color to a darker shade of green than the stripes on his body. There was also a dark green stripe on a newly grown back spine extending from the top of his neck going all the way down his back.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" Danzo asked, stepping into the light. "Of course it's only a prototype. The final product will be a perfect combination of DNA from all the clan's from the leaf village. The Perfect Ninja." He said.

Kushina was filled with a mixture of horror and rage. That was perfection? That child would never be able to fit in with those around it. It would most likely be shunned and avoided. To make something like that and call it perfection was horrible. She also felt sorrow for the child. It would never live a normal life, it would be hard to get along with others. She knew well how close-minded and cruel others could be.

Minato started with a cold expression as he took in the site around him. Danzo's experiments and the children he had kidnapped and forced into his army. The families he had torn apart and the people he had harmed. And for what? "Are you that obsessed with Kohona being the strongest?" He couldn't help but question the man. He didn't understand how someone could be so obsessed with power and war... Living through it had destroyed any pride he held for it.

Kushina shook her head taking a step forward. "His reasonings don't matter." She hissed. She remembered her home. "Bloodline thief..." She couldn't help but hiss, enraged. The village mattered more than any Clan, but it was still unforgivable to steal from bloodlines. Something that she had been taught young. Something that had helped lead to the destruction of her home and Clan. It is unforgivable.

Minato glanced at Kushina, rare to see her this angered. It was cold and silent, much different from her loud demonic anger. Gritting his teeth he nodded, glancing back at his team. There would be no escaping this...

The battle was not simple. Danzo's hidden secrets coming to life. His use of Sharingan eyes and their abilities just proving how twisted the man was. Kushina wasn't as powerful as she had once been, but she wasn't Minato equal for nothing. It was complicated and there was damage, but eventually, the Hokage and his team were victorious. Now it would be deciding what to do with the remains. Most children and members could return to their Clans and did so. But there were a number of problematic cases. There were children that had been sent on long term missions that had to be found. There was the clone that was the biggest issue, his appearance aside neither the remaining Senju nor Uchiha would be comfortable taking him. A boy that went by Kione was one, who had Hashirama's DNA. There was also a girl that was found, with a striking resemblance to the Nidaime that no one had seen before. The Village was shaken by the results. And decisions had to be made, along with changes.

Even the likes of orochimaru, who was no stranger to experiments of questionable morality, found himself sick to stomach.
Time passed, the 3 year old composite clone of hashirama and Madara was adopted by the uzumaki family. He would grow up safe, but most of all loved.

Time passed as Patorikku Uzumaki grew into a happy, fun-loving boy who was gradually accepted by The village. He found best friends among Hanabi, and konohamaru's group.

As the years passed so did several things. People and situations included. One of the changes was the girl that had been found. A clone of Tobirama created by a desperate man. The girl in question was...different, much more affected by Danzo then most of his army. Eventually, it was decided she would go by Senju Hayase. Tsunade feeling a connection to the three that had Senju DNA welcomed them into it. The boy went by Senju Tenzo. Although they both still answered to their old names of Kione and Yoko.

Tenzo and Hayase had a habit of sticking together, claiming they felt an odd need to look after one another. This included Patorikku of course, although Hayase seemed a bit more pulled back from the other clone. Tenzo however, felt an immediate kinship and protective urges with the boy. Tenzo was now an adult of 23 and worked for ANBU, while Hayase was a teenager of 15. Hayase had formed a strong and strange friendship with Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Shisui, MIturashi Anko, and Inuzuka Hana.

Patorikku had snuck into Naruto's room. He then proceeded to jump up into the air. "Good morning Onii-san!" He yelled as he landed on Naruto's stomach.

Naruto grumbled lightly in annoyance, turning over under Patorikku. " I don't have to get up for another 10 minutes." He whined into his pillow as he buried his face into his pillows. Naruto really loved his sleep. He was always willing to work hard, but he had a special time only for sleep. And his brother was always trying to steal it away.

Hayase was silent as she walked through the village, a talkative Kushina walking along with her. "Thank you for helping me! I never seem to get the right stuff at the store." The woman spoke with a loud laugh. Hayase nodded slowly as she glanced down at the bags she was carrying. "It's alright, Uzumaki-Sama." She spoke blankly, causing Kushina to pout slightly. "Kushina! It's Ku~Shi~Na! And also we're family, don't you know?" She reminded the other pointing a finger into her face. Hayase continued to avert her gaze but nodded. "So you have said.." Kushina sighed deeply, there wouldn't be any more talk with the teenager until they got to the hosue.

"but today is graduation day at the academy. You told me to get you up early so you wouldn't miss it." Patorikku said as he jumped up and down on the bed.

"Ughhh." Naruto groaned in annoyance. "I don't want to get up early. Mom wants me to be up early. It was a lie~!" He spoke into his pillow. Trying to chase that dream of frogs and ramen that was starting to fade from his mind. It was annoying.

Hayase followed Kushina into the house, watching as the woman greeted Minato with a kiss to the cheek and pat Kakashi on the head receiving an eye-roll from the others. "Leave them in the kitchen. Then I can finish breakfast!" Kushina called as she moved to wash her hands. Hayase did as told dropping the groceries off on the counter and backing away as Kushina started working.

Patorikku sighed. "I really didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice." He said. "Leaf village secret technique: thousand years of shame!" He said thrusting his fingers into Naruto's butt. This sent the young blond boy flying.

Last edited:
Kushina flinched slightly when she heard crashing and shouting. "Hey, you two! What do you think you're doing, you know?!" Kushina screamed upwards towards where her boys were.

Hayase sighed lightly, reaching up and rubbing her forehead with a sigh. "They sound as excitable as ever..." She mumbled in an exasperated tone.

Naruto picked himself up off the floor glaring at his brother. "What is wrong with you!? Why would you do that?" He demanded as he rubbed her butt. That was a horrible jutsu. He really didn't understand a use for it.

"getting Naruto out of bed!" Patorikku said as he left Naruto's room. "Onee-chan!" Patrick said as he saw hayase, he happily ran up and embraced her in a hug.

Last edited:
Naruto grumbled as he got ready for his graduation. He didn't see the reason to have to get up early just for his graduation, but there was no way he could sleep after that.

Hayase blinked with a small, "Ah," escaping her as Patorikku latched onto her. It always surprised her when he hugged her. For a long time, she had been distant from him, an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach being near him. But it had faded as the years grow. "Ototo..." She mummbled, reaching down to run her hadn through his hair. "I see you woke Naruto-San up again?" She questioned.

Kushina went back to cooking, while Minato and Kakashi started talking about the team assigmnets.

"yep, I used Kakashi-nii's technique, the thousand years of death, except I call it the thousand years of shame." He grinned.

Hayase grimaced slightly. "I see..." She spoke softly. She really couldn't understand the point in such an embarrassing Jutsu. Of course, it would get anyone out of bed. Then again, Kakashi-San was a complete sadist when he wanted to be.

Kushina called everyone for breakfast, a sulking Naruto coming to help her set the table.

Patorikku smiled as he started on his breakfast. "Dad, I can't wait to start training with Team Ro. One day I'll be in the ANBU like Tenzo-Nii." He grinned.

Kushina smiled happily at Patorikku. "I'm sure you will. But I want you to focus on being a kid too. Once that's gone, you can't get it back." She told him softly.

Hayase nodded, as she nibbled at the food with an uncomfortable expression on her face. "Don't be too excited to become a weapon..." She mumbled.

Kushina winced slightly, with a slight sigh. "Hayase.." She spoke with a pause.

Hayase glanced at her before looking away and standing from the table. "I'll meet the rest of you at the Academy." She spoke before vanishing.

Kushina looked at Patorikku and smiled brightly. "Oh, no. You didn't do anything wrong. You're sister just feels very strongly about children learning to fight that's all." She explained. "She also views Shinobi as weapons and has a hard time understanding why people are so excited or happy about it."

Naruto nodded slowly with a solemn expression. "She hates Shinobi..." He spoke blankly. He had plenty of talks with Hayase since he was little. It was why he wasn't shouting about being the best and beating everyone anymore. He could understand how she felt when she had explained it. Honestly...he remembered how disgusted Hayase was with the shinobi life.

Kushina looks up in shock. "No, sh-"

"She does mom. She hates Shinobi, she finds them disgusting and horrible. Everyone knows that it's why she doesn't make friends. She hates them. And most of all she hates and is disgusted with herself for being one..." Naruto spoke up glancing at Kakashi and dad. Kakashi had pulled out a book but wasn't surprised. And obviously, as the Hokage, dad knew about her issues. Naruto sighed. "You didn't do anythingwrong Patorikku. Hayase just doesn't like to talk about anything shinobi rlated, okay?"

"but ninjas are the reason our village is strong and safe. Why kids like me don't have to be forced to go to war and die on the battlefield. You, Dad,Tenzo-nii, and Kakashi-nii are all ninja." Patorikku said.

"And we are also the reason you do go on the battlefield, the reason that we need to keep our Village safe is that others are afraid of us" Kakashi admitted with a shrug. "Shinobi fight and kill. It's violent and...cruel." Kakashi admitted out loud. "Right now we are in a moment of peace, but it hasn't actually been that long since we were in a war. And children are the ones that suffer the most." He spoke out loud.

Minato had been thoughtful and silent before he sighed slightly. "I think it's the way people talk about Shinobi that annoy her the most. We are Shinobi, we protect our village and our families. But to do so we lie, and cheat, and steal, and hurt, and kill. I think it upsets her when she hears children talking about becoming Shinobi like it's a fun thing. Like we are some kind of Hero. When a Shinobi is claimed as a Hero it usually means they have killed a large number of people or destroyed something extremely important. Shinobi are not Hero's." Minato stated sternly. As someone claimed to be the Hero of the Iwa war he knew that better than anyone. "We are weapons. Created to attack and defend. Soldiers." He spoke before smiling. "You can take pride in protecting those you love. It's when you take pride in harming others and always winning that you're no longer doing it to protect others. And unfortunately, there are a lot of people that lose that. They become arrogant and cruel. They forget that the lives they have taken had families of their own. People they loved and protected. It's a complicated thing for your sister. Because she can't ignore the darkness that Shinobi were born into and trained for."

Kushina pouted as she stirred her Miso Soup around. "I know she just wants everyone to be safe. She just doesn't know how to handle it in a healthy manner. She believes that missions shouldn't be talked about, and I can understand that. It's not something to boast about unless you've done something kind. Don't get too upset with Hayase. She has some problems she is working out." Kushina reminded. "She doesn't want to think of you going on missions you might get hurt, or where you will hurt others. However she is proud of your progress, don't forget."

Patorikku nodded in understanding at his parent's words. After finishing breakfast, Naruto and Patorikku headed to the academy to complete the graduation exam. While Naruto with join the standard shinobi forces and be placed on a squad under a jounin sensei, Patorikku would be preparing to train under team Ro.

Despite the oddities of the morning, everything else had gone smoothly. Naruto knew there was some confusion with Patorikku's early graduation and getting trained by an ANBU team. He had already dealt with some of the mean kids that had been jealous. He really couldn't stand bullies, probably a mixture of being an older brother and Hayase's zero tolerance for cruelty.

Naruto grinned happily as joined his mother after everything was finished. He had been placed on a team with Hinata and Sasuke to his joy and had even gotten Kakashi as his Jounin Sensei. He was happy with his luck and Hinata and Ssauke were good friends to have. Hayase had even shown up like she said she could, hanging near Itachi and Shisui as the former congradulated Sasuke.

Tenzo, Konan, Nagato and Tahini showed up as well. They happily congratulated the new genin.

"Oh yeah!!!" Sasuke shouted with a mix of joy and relief. "The three of us are going to be an awesome team!" He declared.

Hayase was a bit surprised at Sasuke's enthusiasm. It was rare to see him so excited. Prideful yes and confident, happy even, but excited was strange. Still, she supposed it was a big day. Hinata was a bit more calm smiling happily as she stood near the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back