• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Team Based RP

Are you a cake or pie person?

• Cake please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie please

• Why are you making me choose?! You awful person D:

• I like doges

• Total voters

Moonsetter

Captain of The Cake Bandits
EDIT: we're full now~

Hello everyone~. I had a bit of an idea for a small group rp with maybe 4 people. The theme is that it has been quite a long time since the actual end of Naruto and 3 children who have just graduated from the academy will be the new team 7. As well as their sensai. We can be as creative as possible. Or if there is a few things from the actual anime/manga we could do, im more than happy to do it.

Now that the idea is out of the way, here a few things that I suppose could be requirements? *shrugs*

• No one liners
  • Post at least once a day (unless you can't. Like your having a 31 hour cuddle session with your dog and you wont be on. Please just tell the group though hehe)

Ok. So here are the spots for the group then

• 2 male (who will possibly resemble naruto/sasuke but still oc's)
  • 1 female (who will possibly remseble sakura but still oc
  • A sensai (could be any gender but would be the kakashi in this situation. Still oc though)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested. If possible, I'd like to be the Sasuke-like character. But I'd be happy to be one of the others, too.

Hooray. Well i can't promise spots right away but once we have everyone we can talk about it. Now we just need one more person.

EDIT: Alright we have everyone ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm well the 4 spots are taken but maybe I can allow you both in as maybe villains or something ^^

Or perhaps if two more people would like, we can make it a 2 team thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back