• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]squad 14 only has one member. Until our gm gets back there isn't anything we can do.

[/QUOTE]
i know that but if you go through the character forums we have 3 unplaced characters none of which are jonin

TheAncientCenturion said:
I don't know how, but I blame YOU for that Huntrey! RPnation REFUSED to load for me, FOR DAYS!
*whispers* Father sabotaged you to try to eliminate all threat to the throne

TheAncientCenturion said:
I don't know how, but I blame YOU for that Huntrey! RPnation REFUSED to load for me, FOR DAYS!
Seen the argument in the OOC? Ass is calling me out.

Mockingbird said:
*whispers* Father sabotaged you to try to eliminate all threat to the throne
I have no threat to the throne little one.

Oh yeah. @Mockingbird Sorry I didn't mean to forget about your question. I wasn't ignoring you. Well no it isn't. However I do know of and played Rage of Bahamut.

Dai tenshi]Oh yeah. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39744-mockingbird/ said:
@Mockingbird[/URL] Sorry I didn't mean to forget about your question. I wasn't ignoring you. Well no it isn't. However I do know of and played Rage of Bahamut.
That's fine xD

And oh. I'm like 99% positive that's a card from the game but oh well xD

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]It is I think. What I meat by it isn't was that, I picked the avatar by random.

[/QUOTE]
Ooo ok xD .Then I'm 100% sire X3 The cards are so pretty in the game, especially that one ☆w☆

Sorry i've been gone people. School and work has had me by the tits this past week. ANYWAY! Yes, after I crank out the last of my homework, we shall start this thing. :) I would say Teusday if you guys want a specific day :) @Huntrey your character is accepted. @goldenwarrior143 since this is taking place during the time of Shippuden, I would thinks its safe to say that Kakashi doesn't have any teenage kids. I wouldn't mind a sister or something though. Once you edit that, I'll accept you. @Kiyoko Tomoe characters may have only 2 chakra natures if they have a KG that utilizes them. That said, three is not allowed and you are only allowed to have one KG and not a KT. Please pick one and edit your jutsu accordingly.

If it becomes needed, I will either make another Jonin or make the squads a bit bigger. We'll see.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]I'd be willing to change Cale to a Jonin if that helps.

[/QUOTE]
If you are willing then that would be much appreciated :)

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]I don't mind. He'd be a very unorthodox sensei though. He wasn't trained as a Ninja, he was trained as a monkey. :P

[/QUOTE]
That makes things interesting haha. Thanks so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back