• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Seiten

xD the life of a senpai not a glamorous as you thought?

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21527-goldenwarrior143/ said:
@goldenwarrior143[/URL]
You could theoretically make her any age if you change the circumstances of her birth. She could still be related to Kakashi. We do know that Orochimaru was working with cloning technology. He could have gotten a hold of Kakashi's parent's DNA and created a child. Or someone else could have done the same.
yea i changed it

KIYOOOOO! Help meh *puppy dog eyes*

Younger Kiyomi or make a Nara?

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! /flails arms

Arkytior said:
KIYOOOOO! Help meh *puppy dog eyes*
Younger Kiyomi or make a Nara?

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! /flails arms
Younger Kiyomi, but as a Yamanaka, then somebody make a Akimichi while I turn my Satomi into a Nara so I can go with something I'm a little familiar with while at the same time dropping the issue of having to choose between three Kekkei Genkai X3

Hnnn....

But I want Kiyomi or a Nara xD

But like...this Kiyomi would actually be stunted....unlike what Kin did to her by making her semi powerful...

Arkytior said:
Hnnn....
But I want Kiyomi or a Nara xD

But like...this Kiyomi would actually be stunted....unlike what Kin did to her by making her semi powerful...
B-but... I wouldn't do good as either of the other two of the Ino-Shika-Cho, and it would be unjust somebody make a Nara but there not be an Akimichi or Yamanaka which is why I proposed the little idea thingy :/

But...I....don't want either....of those. xD

Though I did find a cute possible Yamanaka oc

naruto_oc_emi_tsuchi_by_ikami_taya-d7gh8lm.png

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]~Donut~

[/QUOTE]
*Bonks you on the head* Donuts don't make sounds, Kikyo

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]*Bonks you on the head* Donuts don't make sounds, Kikyo

[/QUOTE]
They do when I eat them! >~> *chomps on squishy donuts that make squishy donut noises*

My poor baby Yamanaka that has no name yet. She's so without confidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back