• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for female partner for monster story. (Closed)

What is your favorite type of villians in a fantasy story.

• The evil human wizard, they're more relatable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragons, the more cliche the better.

• Demons, the darker they are the more villanous.

• Undead, the feeling of hopelessness before the horde.

• Vampires, the more romantic side of villany i guess you could say.

• The Corrupt King, villany as its less magical but just as evil.

• Total voters

TorvusVulpes

Hello everyone, started this up about a week or two ago and haven't been on in a while, but now i'm back to try my hand at a legitimate story. I'm looking for a female whose more than willing to do a nice romance like story set in a fantasy setting around a troll (played by me) who has been left to guard an old crumbling castle. As a child he believed in the possibility of a monster having a happy ending, but once he was left in the castle to guard this magnificent treasure "heroes" would come to take some of the treasure for themselves or their king leaving him alive out of pitty or some level of "moral chivalry". Many years have passed and now it's nothing more than a crumbling castle, an empty treasure room, and a broken soul. He's effectively accepted that there is no happy ending for monsters. Even though the treasure is gone though the stories of a glorious a beautiful treasure deep within a mountain top castle guarded bye a monstrous troll travels far and wide landing upon the ears of eager adventurers looking to make their fortune and earn glory and fame. In which in a tavern somewhere it lands properly on the ears of one independant yet very beatiful young misfit who wants to be somebody instead of just another vagrant. So kind of like beauty and the beast just the beauty isn't some damsel in distress that shows up by accident. If you need any information about the particular character i'm playing feel free to ask. Be warned though my stuff tends to be an emotional rollers coaster ride. I've done quite a few stories before from other sites, im pretty bad at putting tragic events and sequences in for the sake of either character developement or to try and spark certain types of connections between characters even if it causes traumatic damage to my characters.

If you are still interested in this particular story feel free to private message me information of your version of the young vagrant girl in question including personality and a little backstory and probably a picture and i'll be more than happy to do individual stories with both of you gives me stories to work on in between messages

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to be all "I'm interested!" Because you already have two people who are interested, buuut I do want to say that if you're ever looking for a partner for a romance/fantasy plot feel free to pm me. ^_^ I think you'd be interesting to rp with.

in all truth i had three the two here one pmed me and this one had spured a different story i'm gonna be doing so if yer up for one just pm me an idea that you wanna try and do i'll be happy to give it a try

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back