• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Rp

Themidwinterwolf

Always confused
Hello, this will be short, but I'm looking for someone to double rp with me, jus tell me who you want me to play and I'll do it, I want someone to play either Kisame or Zabuza Momochi as my oc is from kirigakure, but I also kind wanna do the plot to naruto, either way pm me and we can go over even more plot details~

Hi there! I’d be interested in doing a Naruto roleplay, but instead of a romantic pairing, I was thinking of more an brotherly or fatherly one, depending on which canons you’re comfortable playing. I was hoping to play my male OC, whom was cursed by Orochimaru (as to what his abilities are, that’ll be revealed later). I can also double, if you’d like. Romance is also welcome. :)

Hi there! I’d be interested in doing a Naruto roleplay, but instead of a romantic pairing, I was thinking of more an brotherly or fatherly one, depending on which canons you’re comfortable playing. I was hoping to play my male OC, whom was cursed by Orochimaru (as to what his abilities are, that’ll be revealed later). I can also double, if you’d like. Romance is also welcome. :)
Hi! The sounds good please pm me so we can go over it more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back