• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Rp!!

Themidwinterwolf

Always confused
Hello hello! I'm in the mood for a Naruto rp! OcxOc or OcxCanon and we can double, I have oc's I want to use, and I'm probably gonna rewatch Naruto so I want it long, very long

Hello hello! I'm in the mood for a Naruto rp! OcxOc or OcxCanon and we can double, I have oc's I want to use, and I'm probably gonna rewatch Naruto so I want it long, very long

Hi There! I'm interested in doing a canon x oc rp with you where we double! If you're interested?

LORD ALMIGHTY, I've been looking for someone to make a Naruto OC x OX together with for the LONGEST time now. If you're still open, I would absolutely LOVE to do an OC x OX with you. If you need a testimony to my knowledge of Naruto, I can pretty much answer any question about it off the top of my head at this point.

LORD ALMIGHTY, I've been looking for someone to make a Naruto OC x OX together with for the LONGEST time now. If you're still open, I would absolutely LOVE to do an OC x OX with you. If you need a testimony to my knowledge of Naruto, I can pretty much answer any question about it off the top of my head at this point.
Yes! I'm always open! It's been a while since I've seen it, but it's the first show I've ever made an OC for and she's my longest oc! So with your knowledge this should be fun!!! Can you pm me?

I'm definitely interested in this! Can we double up?

I'd like to have Gaara for my oc, and I can play any character for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back