• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

So something hilarious crossed my way when I was driving back home from San Antonio LMAO ?? my boyfriend and I were laughing hysterically for a solid ten minutes! I hope this make everyone’s day like it did with ours xD

Attachments

• F4F8092B-E466-4EDA-A4A0-16AF12C5CFBA.jpeg
    F4F8092B-E466-4EDA-A4A0-16AF12C5CFBA.jpeg
    899.7 KB · Views: 10
I have a cool jutsu in mind but ya girl is still a few posts before I can send DMs. :')
I want Téa to learn how to heal properly but obviously she's still a genin, so she'll learn more jutsu related to healing in a similar style to reiki as the RP progresses~

That moment when Team 5 is full of calm kids and then there's Rumi...she's going to have so much fun ahaha xD

Just noticed the personality differences in team nine.

Fuyuki Ikuto and Inuzuka Emi interacting with one another is going to be very interesting, I feel like Akashi is gonna end up having to mediate things between the two.

AiAi AiAi izayoiix izayoiix

I was going to make Tafu start bragging about being a ladies man,
It was then I realised his Picture is the ugliest ahahaha
However that picture is more just a base idea, he has more Naruto eye shape then Kiba. And probably a mix between their voice, of tough/slacker/casual

I don't think Akashi is really bothered about what the opposite gender thinks of him. He is more concerned at the minute with just getting stronger :3

yxnie yxnie I think Tenma and Akashi would get along great, especially as sparring partners. Imo, Akashi would enjoy sparring with someone as explosive as him, especially once his taijutsu becomes more elaborate with the monkey transformation. Imagine him 'monkeying' around just to enrage Tenma even more during a fight.

Just noticed the personality differences in team nine.

Fuyuki Ikuto and Inuzuka Emi interacting with one another is going to be very interesting, I feel like Akashi is gonna end up having to mediate things between the two.

AiAi AiAi izayoiix izayoiix

Oh boy, Ikuto is going to be hiding behind Akashi if anything xD

Guys the rp will start shortly, apologies for the slight delay. Two things before I get the IC thread up.
- When you post IC, please include a little side thing like who they're talking to, where they're at, etc. And tags. Tags are crucial.
- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation I'd like to say that in Shin's background, it mentioned the third shinobi war... Technically it wouldn't have happened in this AU. A small thing, I know, but otherwise, Shin's accepted.
I missed all this! And if I tag someone will it work in the edit?

it seemed to work for tagging!

me, hearing you guys talk about rumi as I notice téa’s fc has “goodies” to share and will probably be the source of a Good amount of teasing from rumi: : ~ ) oh Boy let’s have fun

I was going to make Tafu start bragging about being a ladies man,
It was then I realised his Picture is the ugliest ahahaha
However that picture is more just a base idea, he has more Naruto eye shape then Kiba. And probably a mix between their voice, of tough/slacker/casual
Lmaoo I can say Tenma doesn’t care about that at all. He just wants to blow up everyone and be the best. let there be no survivors

I don't think Akashi is really bothered about what the opposite gender thinks of him. He is more concerned at the minute with just getting stronger :3

yxnie yxnie I think Tenma and Akashi would get along great, especially as sparring partners. Imo, Akashi would enjoy sparring with someone as explosive as him, especially once his taijutsu becomes more elaborate with the monkey transformation. Imagine him 'monkeying' around just to enrage Tenma even more during a fight.
I agree they could be sparring partners of some sort (then again Tenma will square up with literally anyone for just looking at him the wrong way)! And haha, seems like Tenma’s gonna be the one to provoke in this RP LOL. Angry Tenma is fun Tenma so I don’t blame you ;D

Imo, Akashi would shrug off any kind of attempt to be provoked/teased.

He may abuse this side of tenma. *Can't find a sparring partner?.. Akashi turns to Tenma: "Oi, your hair is weird.". *Sparring partner found*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back